Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

Really not looking forward to the lack of damage through walls AND objects considering the rubbish spawning at times in the game... I can understand the thinking but it's just not practical unless you have 100% perfect code in every other aspect.  

And why hasn't anything been done to khora's protect mode on her 3, it's completely pointless as it stands now and is never used. 

And seeing as saryn has had an armour buff... when are the tanks getting theirs, seems a bit daft that saryn now has more armour than many of the 'tank' frames....

Is there a way to turn Peculiar mods off for yourself?

I like the idea of something fun and goofy in game for sure, and will still collect it as a collectors item, but I can't help but feel it'll kill the immersion of the game.

Is it possible to turn these off in the settings at all, or add a way to do so?

Great update, but can you PLEASE don't drop massive updates 1h before the Sortie reset (or well, any event ends) because downloading 2GB of update will leave me with hardly no time left to do the missions. Literally hour later and everyone that haven't done the sortie would have 23h to find some time to do it; drop it right before the time is up, and you're taking away the chance to finish it from the people that still haven't done it.

Not even gonna mention that with that big update there will still be hotfixes incoming in near future.

finally no more bots spinning against walls in survivals, or so we can hope
l am glad things still stay viable if used normally tho, hopefully this will mean fewer script abusers and more fun for us all

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a North indicator to both the Plains of Eidolon minimap and Advanced Map. Cetus is due South, so players need only walk in the opposite direction of this marking to head home for an early lunch! 

I thought on planet Earth the Sun rises from East not West. Shouldn't be Cetus be at North?

Sad there's not tweaks for the enemies spawn problem in Elite Onslaught.

"Tweaked Harrow’s Penance impact sound to have a less high frequency ringing."

was this really necessary? people who disliked it could lower game volume or anything. what about people who liked it?

also 17 pages my donkey

With the Djinn mod and the Vazarin nerf changes fixes, here's a suggestion:

Give Vazarin's Mending soul (at max rank) a mechanic where it regenerates instant revive charges over time up to a maximum of 4 stored instant revive charges stored.

1 hour ago, [DE]Aidan said:

@MortalMortom this thread is for discussing this update and all that is contained within. This means that we use this thread to find bugs, gauge feedback on new features/changes/fixes and not to discuss other news. The reason your posts have been hidden is because they are Off Topic. If you refer to our community guidelines, you will see that posting off-topic defies them. This forum is a tool for the community and developers alike to use to communicate. Please keep this in mind for the future.

Thanks!

So what, it's now against the rules to ask when raids are coming back?

All in all the update isn't what I expected, I figured we'd finally be getting the entire melee rework too. But I'll settle for a big dump of bug fixes.

Bug1. Opening navigation and looking at the fomorian event locks the UI, can only be exited by entering the menu and going to the foundry.

Archived