Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

Your event tab on starmap is broken, frozes whole screen, you must go through menu to another submenu. And what about that stealth nerf? Its a bug (I hope) or a stealth nerf of stealth. Becouse even sleeping enemies are aware of me, after I kill them. And yes I one-shot them :-/

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Opened even more previously locked treasure walls in the Void!

There have been a lot of these "opened" before, but where are they actually opening? Most of the secret places I had seen before were still locked, unless it only means their button pads are finally fixed?

Regarding the controller changes. I would prefer to be able to use the D-pad on all menus as well. The virtual cursor is nice but I find in a lot of cases using the d-pad is more natural and a lot more convenient especially in the option menu when i need to change volume, brightness etc.

I don't see why the use of the d-pad for menus and selection can't co-exist with the virtual cursor. 

Update feels pretty good so far, loving the new particle system.

Going to put up a bug that still needs squishing though: Khora's Venari still isn't affected by Hunter Command, they continue acting on their own regardless of bleed procs being applied or not, unlike the standard companions where it works fine

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added 37 Tenno Decorations and 54 Orokin Decorations for your Dojo renovating pleasure!

YES!

Finally best faction getting some love, now if only we could get orokin tiles again...

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Operator screen now displays a new opening UI! Switch between Equipment, Focus, and Appearance.

That's cool, but can we please have a Focus and Amp quick swap directly in the arsenal? It's annoying to always go in the operator menu and switch from there, expecially when in Cetus.

Would like the option to disable the virtual cursor and switch back to the 22.19 controller setup. Also if you use a high sensitivity mouse the button art will switch from controller to Keyboard+Mouse in Menus.

Edit: added comment about button art switching.

Archived