Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

pls fix new bugs you brough in

first is annoying star map stucking when you hit emblem with ongoing events (like ghouls)

second why i cant place thing that you need to repaint dojo room

and why its so BRIGHT in dojo now, it makes be in dojo so unconfortable. And now i need repaint every room to change the lighting, thanks a lot

11 minutes ago, MrLagzy said:

I'm pretty annoyed that since Khora was released a MAJOR bug hasn't been dealt with yet - it's not game breaking, but Venari can equip the absolute same mods that's already equipped on your other companion. Why is that a thing and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Also with Saryn's getting such an increase in Armor - and since Khora's previous passive was 15-30% more armor, how about increasing Khora's armor to 300 too? 🙂

Also just a dream of mine - remove Khora's shields and increase her base health. ;D

Saryns changes do look amazing. but the synergy between toxin lash, Molt and Spores have been removed it seems. 🙂

Venari equipping the same mods as your pet has already been discussed. It isn't a bug and is intended.

1 hour ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

Gonna re-build dojo again >.< I'm super exited about the orokin decoration since I always dreamed about the old one which only few old clans have.

Edit: How does Looter was reworked when this looks like nerf? From the range of 17m to 12? :awkward:
 latest?cb=20171008162229

PS. Does we ever be able to spawn like 1000 lvl on simulacrum? It would be so helpful when the mastery rank wasn't related to the cap of enemies.

As far as i know the old precept did shot the crates to open one by one,  the new one destroys all of them at the same time.  

Correct me if im wrong please :) 

The new Equinox Clisthert helmet has a cosmetic bug. The energy color remains the default blue, regardless of the energy color of the warframe or attachments. The issue is present in all of the forms (day, night and combined form).

That being said, pretty happy about this update. Looking forward to the new dojo elements.

I am currently suffering. I just wanna grind for mastery 8 already to begin using my first prime. I have launched Warframe 5 times in the past 20 mins and it has crashed 5 times. I typed my password too fast and it crashed, I moved to my foundry using rolls and I crashed on the way to the foundry. Even when I walked up to the news section to see the new update details... I thought it was done crashing but then... boom crashed as IIi only turned away from the news board. 

WAR-1781324

You guys should know what that is.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller + Cursor Changes:
Launching with this Mainline update is an experimental 'virtual cursor' for PC! If you use a Controller on PC, you will now find there is a seamless transition between Mouse & Keyboard + Controller! Icons and UI will also reflect those of a Controller when seamlessly transitioning between them. Please let us know how you like it - it should be a marked improvement from our incomplete controller support!

I regularly mix using a controller and M&K when playing - not sure how common this is but I have logged off and on again and getting the same issue each time:

When I use a controller bumper to select mission type on the top right hand corner of the UI in Navigation it is going to the first Event tab (Ghoul / Fomorian missions) but then freezes the whole navigation screen so I need to back out of it entirely. Using a controller won't bumper directly to the sortie tab so it freezes immediately on the first tab.

Essentially I am only currently able to select mission from the star chart with the controller. 

However it also seems to be an issue when I use M&K. I can select any mission type apart from the Event / Ghoul / Fomorian tab as it completely freezes the mission type navigation screen.

Going to Arsenal and back to Navigation on both controller and M&K unfreezes the navigation screen but the same freeze repeats if I go back to again.

Basically - I can't use the controller to select non-starchart missions atm but I can use M&K to select anything but the Ghoul / Fomorian ones.

Should have said - apart from this issue the integration of controller / M&K seems to be working very well.

I like most of thechanges, would really like to see the functionallity of 'triangle' for upgrades and 'square' for appearance return for controllers as it takes away the fluidity by having to naviagte with your controller. Also pressing reverting to 'X' to confirm instead of 'square' would be awesome, it just feels unnatural :S
But, keep it up crew.

After playing a little bit with saryn (left feedback in main thread) and trying out the melee 'changes' all I can say is my god, melee is a pain in the rear now and for someone who prefers melee over guns etc it's anything but improvement to my enjoyment. 

Now I can understand walls blocking attacks, although it doesn't help with spawns inside stuff, I can even understand large items on the maps blocking stuff but I really can not understand how an item I can swing my stave over is able to block my attack.... I was on earth and I couldn't 'kill' the enemy because he was the other side of a 'vent' that came up to about my knees... I could swing my weapon over him.   Even some height differences on the maps seemed to be causing issues. 

Combine all this with the high pace of the game while making it so EVERYTHING can block an attack just makes melee frustrating because we now have to run around every little thing on a map chasing the headless chicken AI of the enemies... I doubt I'm alone in not wanting to have to run around a small item just to melee something the other side of it.  It's not like we have a quick switch back to a pistol/rifle either because the change over time is enough to get us killed on higher levels.

IMO there needs to be compromise, I know you want to stop spin to win (I don't like it either) but you've take a sledge hammer to a sheet of glass in the hope of fixing spin to win when you need to be more surgical and think about the 'flow' of melee play.  You either need to not have everything block melee attacks during a mission or just make it so there's a reduced range to the 'punch through' on environment when using melee. 

3 minutes ago, NicChopper said:

I regularly mix using a controller and M&K when playing - not sure how common this is but I have logged off and on again and getting the same issue each time:

When I use a controller bumper to select mission type on the top right hand corner of the UI in Navigation it is going to the first Event tab (Ghoul / Fomorian missions) but then freezes the whole navigation screen so I need to back out of it entirely. Using a controller won't bumper directly to the sortie tab so it freezes immediately on the first tab.

Essentially I am only currently able to select mission from the star chart with the controller. 

However it also seems to be an issue when I use M&K. I can select any mission type apart from the Event / Ghoul / Fomorian tab as it completely freezes the mission type navigation screen.

Going to Arsenal and back to Navigation on both controller and M&K unfreezes the navigation screen but the same freeze repeats if I go back to again.

Basically - I can't use the controller to select non-starchart missions atm but I can use M&K to select anything but the Ghoul / Fomorian ones.

Should have said - apart from this issue the integration of controller / M&K seems to be working very well.

I am having the same issue 

Archived