Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, DitoXD said:

I am currently suffering. I just wanna grind for mastery 8 already to begin using my first prime. I have launched Warframe 5 times in the past 20 mins and it has crashed 5 times. I typed my password too fast and it crashed, I moved to my foundry using rolls and I crashed on the way to the foundry. Even when I walked up to the news section to see the new update details... I thought it was done crashing but then... boom crashed as IIi only turned away from the news board. 

WAR-1781324

You guys should know what that is.

WAR-1781397

there's another one

1 hour ago, [DE]Aidan said:

@MortalMortom this thread is for discussing this update and all that is contained within. This means that we use this thread to find bugs, gauge feedback on new features/changes/fixes and not to discuss other news. The reason your posts have been hidden is because they are Off Topic. If you refer to our community guidelines, you will see that posting off-topic defies them. This forum is a tool for the community and developers alike to use to communicate. Please keep this in mind for the future.

Thanks!

Went only through 7 pages of this topic and half of them have nothing to do with it, You only delete the ones that annoy You.

...."Great update"  "Yay"  "Hype". "Good job guys".hope with those i`m in the "on topic" comment section.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a North indicator to both the Plains of Eidolon minimap and Advanced Map. Cetus is due South, so players need only walk in the opposite direction of this marking to head home for an early lunch!

It's confirmed, the Orokin inverted Earth rotation!

Game softlocks on Events tab on Navigation in orbiter. Probably already reported, but I'm confirming whoever else has reported it.
(Escape Menu won't open for me either once softlocked, I don't have a controller plugged in, Keyboard and mouse only, PC, Windows 10.1 Home Edition, game booted through Steam)

Why couldn't djinns reawaken be innate for all sentinels? It's pretty annoying when something like a napalm oneshots them even when they have either regens on, forcing you to use a life if you want to get them back.

Updated naming filter to allow players to use appropriate words that contain inappropriate words, like “assassin”.

That's great and all, but I had an Ash loadout that was called "Ashtray" which has now been censored to "A*ray"'.

I'm assuming this is an error unless someone can explain why ashtray is offensive?

Please fix!

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Saryn Revisited:

Our lady of poison is taking the center stage with Saryn Revisited 2.0! Yes, that’s right! She has been revisited for a second time, and this time we took a closer look at increasing the fun factor by removing layers of complicated synergies and giving Toxin Lash and Molt a long deserved encore. 

Read all about our intent and full details on the changes in the official Saryn Revisited 2.0 Dev Workshop!

Spores 
Inflicts target with a pox of Corrosive spores. Spread spores to nearby enemies by destroying them or killing their host. Trigger the ability again to detonate active spores. Additionally:

• Increased Status Chance from 10% to 50% (scales with Ability Strength). 
  • A meter in the bottom right corner of your screen will show the number of affected enemies and how much damage is being dealt per tick to said enemies.
  • Recasting Spores detonates all active Spores and will deal 2x the damage on an inflicted enemy based on the number of active Spores and the current damage per tick. 
  • Venom Dose Augment: Spores cast on allies temporarily grant them additional Corrosive damage to all attacks.

Molt
Shedding her skin like a snake, Saryn leaves a decoy behind to draw fire from enemies.  Additionally:

• After casting, Saryn receives a momentary speed boost for a short duration. 
  • Molt now scales similar to Rhino’s Iron Skin - All the initial damage it takes in the first 3 seconds will make it stronger. Any damage it receives after that point will target the absorbed health.*
    • *Damage absorbed is shown in a buff indicator at the top of the screen.
    • *Once all absorbed damage has dispensed, Molt explodes dealing Toxin damage to nearby enemies. 

Toxic Lash 
While active, attacks deal additional Toxin damage; this effect is doubled for melee strikes. Instantly burst spores when attacking afflicted enemies. Additionally:

• Increased Duration from 30 seconds to 45 seconds. 
  • Toxic Lash no longer grants 2 Energy restore when bursting Spores - With the new spreading nature of Spores, survivability of Molt, and the increased duration of Toxic Lash and Miasma, Saryn is not as Energy hungry as she was before!
  • Contagion Cloud Augment: Kills with Toxic Lash leaves behind a Toxin cloud and Melee kills double the damage dealt by the cloud. 

Miasma
Release a poisonous miasma that deals Viral damage to enemies in range. Foes afflicted by spores are more susceptible to the mist. Additionally:

• Now has a 100% guaranteed Viral Status Effect on damage tick. 
  • Increased range from 15 meters to 20 meters (at max rank). 
  • Increased duration from 3 to 5 seconds.
  • Miasma inflicts double damage on targets affected by Spores. 
  • When recasting on the same enemy it will refresh the tick duration and maintain the Viral Status Effect, but will not stun enemies a second time until the Status Effect ticks have subsided. 

General Changes to Saryn: 

• Increased Saryn’s Armor from 175 to 225 (at rank 30)
  • Increased Saryn Prime’s Armor from 225 to 300 (at rank 30) 
  • Made some minor FX updates to Saryn’s abilities! 
    • Spores received a slight improvement to the FX.
    • Reduced the brightness of Miasma.
    • Improved FX to make her Molt cast more pronounced.
  • Spores have been optimized and will be much nicer to your CPU! 
  • Saryn is also coming with a whole new set of sounds voiced by [DE]Danielle!! 
  • Added Abilities screen stats for Saryn Molt speed buff & duration.

What is the point of giving feedback in the Dev Workshop when you rolled all the new changes (except adding 5m to Miasma) without even listening to people suggestion ..  :thinking:

I'm not bashing .. but this has been the second case in the last month where you roll change and not listen to the community.. I find it really disheartening and this make the consumer trust really lowered ... 

AND ALSO .... No onslaught changes for spawn and efficiency .. Already forgot it existed, didnt you ? .. Some people loved the mode when it started.. Make it back to that and keep the Upped HP and call it a day .. 

1 hour ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

Gonna re-build dojo again >.< I'm super exited about the orokin decoration since I always dreamed about the old one which only few old clans have.

Edit: How does Looter was reworked when this looks like nerf? From the range of 17m to 12? :awkward:
 latest?cb=20171008162229

PS. Does we ever be able to spawn like 1000 lvl on simulacrum? It would be so helpful when the mastery rank wasn't related to the cap of enemies.

The mod now allow your carrier to destroy all containers within the radius instead of the previous where it has to shoot at the container individually every 3 seconds.

Controller + Cursor Changes:
Launching with this Mainline update is an experimental 'virtual cursor' for PC! If you use a Controller on PC, you will now find there is a seamless transition between Mouse & Keyboard + Controller! Icons and UI will also reflect those of a Controller when seamlessly transitioning between them. Please let us know how you like it - it should be a marked improvement from our incomplete controller support!

Could we get an option to disable this, please? I use a Steam Controller, which is basically a mouse, a keyboard, and a controller all in one. With this new system pressing the B button no longer quits out of menus, it just switches to the controller interface. And because the SC is a mouse at the same time, the UI immediately switches back to the keyboard+mouse version. So the end result is that I press B, the UI flickers back and forth, and nothing happens.

Fixed elemental Status Effects applying to Exodia Force. Only base Damage Mods (Pressure Point) are meant to apply.

Someone please explain this to me, because this:

Exodia Force Changes:

• Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
  • Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
  • Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
  • Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters

From 22.16.4, seems to imply that Exodia Force is supposed to cause status effects (it has a status chance) so is it only supposed to be those that form the innate damage of the weapon? In that case, the Viral from Kripath and Keewar should still apply, which is elemental. 

Just a case of unclear wording? 

Archived