[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

1 minute ago, [DE]Aidan said:

-snip-

I understand that you wanna use this thread as an active tool to improve updates and so on. But according to what you just said half of the posts here should've been deleted/hidden, and I'm just genuinely interested in a certain part of the game which was the most exciting one in my opinion. 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Well this is a FANTASTIC update. I'll be poking my head back into this game, that's for sure. 

Eidolon Lures will wait until the Eidolon has fully disappeared to be auto-destroyed, instead of being auto-destroyed when the sun rises at dawn.

Finally!!! 🙂

• Like 2

yeah, rip maiming strike. 400p for nothing...
DE could you enable reawaken for every sentinel please, just like vacuum. it would be really, really awesome.

• Haha 2

Hmmm have to say I'm loving a lot of those updates. 

Really loving the new Djinn mod, that was a surprise and a welcome one since I've recently started using Djinn because of Khora as it seemed like it's ability would naturally complement Strangle Dome. 

@[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update. Not 17 pages long patch notes though.

And, please, could you fix Miter's interaction with Magnetize? The blade hits enemies only once and does nothing at all afterwards.

1 minute ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

What? Still is a good mod lol

yeah, it is still good for red crits, but gives half of the previous functionality for spin to win 😉
anyway, we can live with it. melee through obstacles was broken anyway...

I don't know why but I am really nervous about this update. You guys really deserve a break after Tennocon.

YAY! Can't wait to trap all my clan mates in an never ending obstacle course!

Wow, what a huge update. D.E., thank you so much for all the time and effort that you place into Warframe. It is so amazing to see continuous improvement, and we really appreciate all your hard work! I look forward to playing with Saryn and seeing the new changes. She is definitely one of my favorite frames to use. 

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn is not as Energy hungry as she was before!

NO, she is still a high energy hungry frame! .......