[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve added a sofishticated

You made a ty.... oh.. OH!

Nice new decorations, but there seems to be some issues with placing stuff. Also, the colours in the Dojo seem a little over saturated, just need toning down a notch or 2. Fog colours are too much imo, 

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

"Tweaked the Skeiron Zephyr Skin to be more shiny and metallic instead of matte." 

Was it really necessary? ☹️☹️ I loved my matte skin...now im ugly. change it back please!

Edited by koldcynic93
i loved the matte skin very much
  • Upvote 1

Lotta meat on the bones here, can't wait to test all this out when I get home! :satisfied:

That new Djinn mod looks really cool! I never actually got around to getting a Djinn. I'm way behind on the quest - I still need to find Shaq inside a magical boombox, cause a cheeseburger rainstorm, win a rap battle with Da Brat, and then make the perfect wish so my dad can have a second chance :clem:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added the ability to replay the Once Awake quest !

Yessss! Today you will be mine, Cascade Bomb codex scan!

ugh.. new Peculiar Mod and still no way to disable that garbage.

• Upvote 1

There's a bug with Saryn where if you cast her 1 at an enemy rignt as it dies, the damage counter gets stuck at 15 with no enemies infected, and you're unable to recast that ability until you die and respawn.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

New percussion-driven music has been added to the Star Chart and loading screens.

Oh damn the drums of war are back?

16 minutes ago, SumBoady said:

Does reawaken work indefinitely?

If so, you are only making djinn the new meta... and so soon after you gave vacuum to the other sentinels 😕

Eximus bomberds called, they don't care!

Just now, birdknife said:

There's a bug with Saryn where if you cast her 1 at an enemy rignt as it dies, the damage counter gets stuck at 15 with no enemies infected, and you're unable to recast that ability until you die and respawn.

yup i had this as well

No!!! Zephyr nerf !!!!!! 😢

even it is just fishing nerf.

Edited by thetoy323

"Exodia Contagion’s Infested grenade 30 meter damage multiplier now also takes into account your combo multiplier."

seriously NOW you finally make it a little better but you are going to nerf it again once you remove combo counter ffs

• Haha 2

vor 54 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

If you recall, we added enhanced Dojo Decorating earlier this year with some other minor changes. Part 2 has arrived, and it brings with it new visuals and a highly anticipated room! 

Is this referring to the obstacle course? or a new room aside from it?

Spores 
Increased Status Chance from 10% to 50% (scales with Ability Strength).

• wish to see more clarification and details on how much instead of waiting on someone else outside of DE to fill in a table in the wiki showing the min-max numbers.

• Upvote 1

Equinox Adaro meta is dead.

AI definitely got the grineers new teamspeak system, xray vision and hearing enhancements now.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Banshee sound quake with Resonating Quake equipped showing wrong energy consumption in a mission: 60 energy, in arsenal: 15 energy. in game it uses 60 energy

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417429012558774293/446700612839669780/Warframe2561.jpg

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417429012558774293/446700662299033601/Warframe2564.jpg

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417429012558774293/446700667558428694/Warframe2568.jpg

@[DE]Megan images of the operator bug i found :)

• Like 1

Dear Digital Extremes, thank you for the amazing work. The latest update made my game not only run smoother but look a lot better. It even fixed a problem i had without me even saying anything! For a free game this is easily and steadily becoming the best game out there. 

Thank you for this game, for the support, for the community and for making my dull life a little bit more fun!

• Upvote 1

Ah, was just about to do the last Sortie xP ah well, looks like a good update! Thanks for an awesome game ^^