Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seldszar

Commodore Suit Textures [Fixed]

I just bought mine and was surprised to see it didn't look at all as advertised.
I suspected the update though.

2tCG3MN.jpg 

unknown.png?width=939&height=531        HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP   BLEEDING EYES    KILL ME PLS                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

xM5VgDD.jpg

is this a visual bug or intended change ? I didn't see any mention on Commodore/operator clothing visual change in anyway whatsoever in patch note so i'll just assume that this is a bug

The thing is this doesnt look bugged, looks like new textures all together Lol.

It's a bug and its happening with some Deluxe Skins too like Inaros, Octavia, Mesa and Dex Excalibur.

The colors aren't true anymore. I happend to submit my operator in the latest contest / event / promotion, it cant have the same colors with the new texture.

bj7MzB0.jpg

kqY4aNL.png

*looks at the downloading speed*

49% (42Kb/s)

Errr... I will get back to you in a few...

hmm both look really good kudos on the fashion what i would do is idk try to find a brighter color to make the light gray idk how some of those parts color but if its like darker then the true color normally something really bright like um orokin white i think should turn up light gray if there was another difference i;m to see sorry i dont see it only noticed the white turned to a darker gray 

My operator’s costume after u22.20 has gone bugged. It looks like .png pictures. Please fix it!tPx-1ZHq3KY.jpg

Hi IronicCactus,

We're hoping to have this fixed momentarily. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

It looks like a teblecloth now. I liked it way better before the update.

The change wasn't in the patch notes, so it might as well not be intentional. Hope it isn't.