Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove this horrible tribal drum "music" each time we move locations. It's just terrible.

ActionPoohole

Another Edit: This sound has been added in the most recent 2GB update.

Hi guys,

This is absolutely terrible imo. I don't want to hear this every time I move from location to location. Give us an option to turn this off, it's extremely annoying to hear that over and over and over. I've been in the game for 15 mins now and I've heard it about 10 times while trading etc.

It's getting drummed into my earholes. Literally...

I don't want to disable my music entirely due to 1 screen of annoying sound.

Please option for OFF or just remove it. It's so immersion killing.

Thanks!

Edit: I've disabled music now which hinders my experience as I now have no music or have to disable then re-enable every single time I do anything. This is more annoying than nearly anything I've experienced in the menu/transitions so far.

Do a trade: "Drums. Go back to ship: "Drums" Go to Relay: "Drums" Go to Simulacrom: "Drums". Leave Simulacrom to trade Quickly: "Drums" ... Come back from Trade: "Drums... Within 5 or 10 minutes.. I've heard the same drums so many times it's actually starting to wig me out. I can't stand this at all.

Edited by ActionPoohole

6 minutes ago, ActionPoohole said:

Hi guys,

This is absolutely terrible imo. I don't want to hear this every time I move from location to location. Give us an option to turn this off, it's extremely annoying to hear that over and over and over. I've been in the game for 15 mins now and I've heard it about 10 times while trading etc.

It's getting drummed into my earholes. Literally...

I don't want to disable my music entirely due to 1 screen of annoying sound.

Please option for OFF or just remove it. It's so immersion killing.

Thanks!

lmaoooooooo did they just add that, i've never noticed it.

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Wait, what drumming music? I haven't heard anything like that 🤔

it plays during your landing craft flying loading screen

1 minute ago, Gandergear said:

lmaoooooooo did they just add that, i've never noticed it.

it plays during your landing craft flying loading screen

Absolutely nothing plays for me when in a loading screen, or at least didn't yesterday. Has this been added today?

Yes, they just added it and it's the most annoying thing.

I just edited my original post but here it is again

Edit: I've disabled music now which hinders my experience as I now have no music or have to disable then re-enable every single time I do anything. This is more annoying than nearly anything I've experienced in the menu/transitions so far.

Do a trade: "Drums. Go back to ship: "Drums" Go to Relay: "Drums" Go to Simulacrom: "Drums". Leave Simulacrom to trade Quickly: "Drums" ... Come back from Trade: "Drums... Within 5 or 10 minutes.. I've heard the same drums so many times it's actually starting to wig me out. I can't stand this at all.

argghhhh

Just now, ActionPoohole said:

Yes, they just added it and it's the most annoying thing.

I just edited my original post but here it is again

Edit: I've disabled music now which hinders my experience as I now have no music or have to disable then re-enable every single time I do anything. This is more annoying than nearly anything I've experienced in the menu/transitions so far.

argghhhh

why can't it just load your somachord settings, geeeeeeeeeeeeez

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Absolutely nothing plays for me when in a loading screen, or at least didn't yesterday. Has this been added today?

I just downloaded a 2GB update and now my ears are getting wrecked every time I go flying. Apparently we're tribal people who need to hear a symbol clash when we enter a new area.

Awful, just awful. Not even funny, this is so bad.

18 minutes ago, ActionPoohole said:

I just downloaded a 2GB update and now my ears are getting wrecked every time I go flying. Apparently we're tribal people who need to hear a symbol clash when we enter a new area.

Awful, just awful. Not even funny, this is so bad.

Finished the update just recently, ready to get my ears blasted lol

Haven't got a chance to hear it myself. But I'll keep my ears peeled.
Hopefully it's just linked to the music slider, or if not, it probably needs either changed or an added toggle option under the Audio settings somewhere.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Please give it a separate volume slider or a switch.

I'll be completely honest here - I don't like it, not one bit. It's unnecessary flair that's completely out of place in the star chart, so much so that I initially thought it was a bug. I know some people might like it, but I also know that I'm not alone in my opinion that it's not good.

Agreed that it needs a separate toggle to enable/disable.

Right now, whenever you start a mission from star chart or enter a loading screen the percussion music plays alongside the old background music.

They don't necessarily mix well and end up becoming noise.

Haven’t been able to play the new update yet, if there isn’t already, they should add a button in the settings to be able to turn the volume down on the drums.

EDIT: I actually like the drum sounds, they are amazing!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

I love the warframe. And I want to play this game for a long time. But if DE do not get rid of this terrible, uncomfortable and disgusting 'percussion-driven music' sound, seriously worry about stopping the game.