Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Oberon didnt get much love from community to..at least his rework was good

Community, no, me yes. The rework worked out after much community teeth grinding and Scott eventually agreeing with some.

13 minutes ago, Nicken0511 said:

Saryn Bug!
The target died from Miasma and had a spore active but the ability didn't reset (the spore was technically not popped) so I couldn't use her 1 anymore :facepalm:

i think it has to do with the target of spore dieing while the casting animation is still going

3 minutes ago, FreedomSentinel said:

Question!?! Has Any One Noted That Controller Set Up Has Changed. Is It Possible To Get The Old Set Up For Controllers Back. Or Maybe Something I Missed Something? Please & Thank You! ❤️ 

I think it has even with mouse and keyboard.

1 minute ago, lpwills said:

I think it has even with mouse and keyboard.

Well I tired with mouse and looked the same. But I love this Game With My xbox 1 controller and the controllers and set up has tots flipped and the d-pad is not useable in the list of weps and warframes and etc.

Getting a bug where after a mission I would be sent to the operator room - doesn't happen every time so I'm not sure what the cause is. (I was mashing esc after the mission, as usual to leave the squad, just in-case that helps *shrug*) I also checked in with my clan to see if anyone else had the bug and one other person did.

There's a bug where enemies under the effect of Equinox's Rest become alerted when meleé attacks hit nearby objects but don't kill them. At least I sincerely hope it's a bug and not a deliberate nerf to focus farming!

EDIT: Actually it turns out that sleeping enemies can still see you walk up in front of them!

Is it at all possible to have the option to switch back to the old controller UI under some kind of accessibility settings? I have some difficulties with the cursor because of how my disabilities affect how my hands respond (or more often don't respond) to what I want them to do, not having the cursor made navigating the UI system a lot easier...

2 minutes ago, ClockworkDirge said:

Is it at all possible to have the option to switch back to the old controller UI under some kind of accessibility settings? I have some difficulties with the cursor because of how my disabilities affect how my hands respond (or more often don't respond) to what I want them to do, not having the cursor made navigating the UI system a lot easier...

Thank You! I Agree Completely PLEASE DE With All The Love I Got For You. Please Pretty Please Give Us The Opitiin To Revert 

Archived