Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

Hey, so apparently Brakk got PBR'd, but it still does this thing where it's main colour is affected by both Tertiary and Accents channels. I've been waiting for this PBR-ing for a long time, so seeing the Seer having this fixed but not the Brakk makes me a tad salty, to be honest.

Any chance this could be fixed? It drives me nuts how it "forces" you to have the cabling the same colour if you want your loadout to look even remotely consistent. Like, your Ogris is gray with red cables, your Jat Kittag is gray with red cabling, but your Brakk is this pale red for god knows what reason.

Sadly The Sword and Shield Danaus Skin is still bugged and the inaros blind and stab glitch is still happening. anyway saryn looks good and thanks for making miasma more useful. There are still bugs *cough* Sword and Shield Danaus Skin *cough*, but credit were it is due, good work on saryn.

EDIT: game froze when i tried to look at the mods on my gun.

the checkpoint gate insta killed a friend of mine and bugged them into only using melee in the architect course because all his ammo got depleted. And could we get a delete all option whem changing the course room too?

Also, the decoration placement in the dojo is a bit janky: many decorations won't go on the ground and can only be put unreasonably high up, some won't even place anywhere, and the polychrome can only be placed high up as well which is annoying when trying to change the lights.

The Xbox controller is broken on PC.

Crouch can't be remapped to left stick's clickable button; but other things; like sprint; can? I just had to double check to make sure that my controller wasn't broken. But it still works as a clickable button with other things. Crouch is sort of important when it comes to moving around and not getting killed; so this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Why is Sprint/crouch/roll all married together in the first place anyways? along with the normal sprint/roll option. I get it; that I only have 14 buttons; but today's update just made things worse. Whatever you did; you need to go through all of the key mapping again because they are just not working properly.

Several Bugs:

1. Kiteer Sekhara no longer takes the color of the warframe energy

D4Nsgl9.jpg

2. The Display Case warframe doesn't apply Cloth Physiscs to the Attachments of the warframe and melee (the helmet physics work fine but syandanna and sugatra dont have physics)

UGmFUOJ.jpg

3. Some Shoulder Regalia linger in the shoulder area of the arsenal after they are changed or after we change to a new Loadout. Sekharas and the Alert badge seem affected

Ii1vIq7.jpg

xiAebqx.jpg

4. Approach Cinematics never match the destination location. Like this: vkH1fJD.jpg

5. Vor isn't holding his key

IkclvpC.jpg

6. Corpus text on this Grineer console (spy tile with the tram)

pLNfGvh.jpg

7. Weapons that should be hidden when holstered leave this ghost behind and this Sugatra has broken physics

FVptpkH.jpg

Was there a bunch of undocumented nerfs to the old Equinox focus run. I use that to cap syndicate rep during my 30 min lunch breaks at work. Now I can't even break 10k rep a run. Mobs kept becoming alerted before I even hit them with a melee after being put to sleep. Don't know if this is intended or a bug.

1 minute ago, ZellynKewnie said:

Was there a bunch of undocumented nerfs to the old Equinox focus run. I use that to cap syndicate rep during my 30 min lunch breaks at work. Now I can't even break 10k rep a run. Mobs kept becoming alerted before I even hit them with a melee after being put to sleep. Don't know if this is intended or a bug.

I noticed as well. All I had to do was walk up in front of an enemy I'd just put to sleep and he still became alerted, so I'm leaning towards bug (although I do still strongly suspect it's intentional!).

3 hours ago, MrRagez said:

Just tested in Simulacrum, spores will literally ignore closer enemies and spread past them. I popped a spore around 6 mobs, got 3 affected (had them frozen so range could not be the issue). Bug or feature?

I posted about this in the main patch thread too...spores do not seem to spread as reliably as before and I'm wondering if it is a bug or if I am missing something.

Liking the way Saryn feels over all now, got reasons to use all my abilities, But, I've had it happen a couple times where trying to detonate spores glitches the ability and it's unable to be recast. Don't know what's at the root of this as it's seemingly happening at random.

Enemies under the effect of Equinox's Rest still become alerted by meleé weapon hits on nearby objects and just by walking up in front of them. Please fix this so that I can actually hit my daily Focus cap in a timely manner!

after the new update my xboxone controller don't work how it should,is like was a steam controller,also i have to control the left analog as a mouse in menus(d pads don't work anymore,pls fix this ,thats really anoying me.Is not even vibrating,love this game 

Archived