Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, AlabamaHit said:

Chat don't auto focus sometimes. You have to hit T and then click in now.
And the Offline isn't one person. That is most people not able to invite.

To me its literally EVERYONE thats offline.

Will there be a way to deactivate the new cursor? It's breaking the ease-of-use of the Arsenal, because you can't use a single button to access Mod/Appearence/Etc and switch between things with directional alone (other lists are also not working with directional)

Decoration system is not working, most of the decorations can't be placed or can be only in very limited space... can't do much with it right now and such a shame considering i wanted to test out new room allowing to make a obstacle course on my own but can barely put a thing

Just now, SuperSecretTech said:

Megan, are we gonna have Index fixed? Since stacking was removed you now only get 1 orb instead of full energy when running over it. Maybe make the orbs in index worth more than 25?

its never always been full energy... I sometimes get 50 Energy only. I dont think thats an issue though.

13 minutes ago, tansweetat said:

Saryn 1st skill sometimes is bugged and permanently cannot activate again. Happens in sanctuary onslaught when transits to next portal without bursting the spore.

Same with defense and or interception missions I believe. Just finished the Nitane Extract alert, (which was interception mission-type) and my Spore ability was no longer working. It thought an enemy was still there that was affected by the spore, after it died to a teammate further away from me just as the first round was ending and we'd just cleaned up the mobs. Had to endure being unable to use it for the rest of the mission. Nothing seems to fix it either; operator, falling in a pit, etc. Nothing I tried could fix it.

I'm holding onto this being related to a Client/Host bug, though. I was a client at the time and not the host, with around 120ms latency to the host on average. Would be nice if someone else could confirm whether or not this happens to hosts as well, to get that out of the way.

Только что, CpTKugelHagel сказал:

what are you talking about if you infected more than 5 enemies the damage goes up like a rocket i agree at the radius tho its pretty small

I used build with 250% range and 130% power strength. And damage scaling was around 1 per spore. 2 spores per enemy(another nerf?) and around 15-20 enemys. 1*2*15 = 30 damage per sec with 15 enemys infected. Slow and not effective in practice. Your teammate killing them before your damage starts to get ever close to serios. Maybe its some kind of hidden stuff or just another bug

9 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

armor strip - ye. Damage - hell no. Their spread range is 16m wich is TO SHORT. Even with full range build you cant mantaing infection = you have to recast spores and lose damage.

Their damage is to low and its scailing way to slow. Even if you infected 15-20 mobs scaling atleast to 1000 damage takes forever. And that was solo survial. Imaging that in public. you wont even see your spores, cus they are not spreading and dont deal damage. Only strips armor

We were worrying about that from what the Dev Workshop thread suggested. Shame.

3 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

I used build with 250% range and 130% power strength. And damage scaling was around 1 per spore. 2 spores per enemy(another nerf?) and around 15-20 enemys. 1*2*15 = 30 damage per sec with 15 enemys infected. Slow and not effective in practice. Your teammate killing them before your damage starts to get ever close to serios. Maybe its some kind of hidden stuff or just another bug

i coulnd even read the last two digits of my damage number because it was scaling so fast tried on 160% PS und 229% PS

Hello, thanks for the update !

However... I can't select my freshly caught fishes in the "fishing services" on cetus, they don't appear (they're in my inventory though).

Mining works fine.

Только что, Urlan сказал:

We were worrying about that from what the Dev Workshop thread suggested. Shame.

Im more worryed about Valkyr now, People forget about her. No skins for her in tennogen..and she is old, have big list of problems..and still no rework. now after seeing how they killing Saryn..i dont know about valk's fate..

Just now, NoLazyShadow said:

Im more worryed about Valkyr now, People forget about her. No skins for her in tennogen..and she is old, have big list of problems..and still no rework. now after seeing how they killing Saryn..i dont know about valk's fate..

I can feel you there, may Oberon protect your Valkyr.

1 minute ago, NoLazyShadow said:

They didnt kill her, many people liked it (prime time stream). it just probably doesnt fit your play style. 

1 minute ago, NoLazyShadow said:

its not like that saryn is final currently its always like that when they release a rework that they listen what the ppl are saying and change it then

Archived