Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #208: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

d31c59cae65e7e5077bbd1e0c41086c2.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are living their best Architect lives in the Prime Time Clan Dojo! Not only will they be constructing a brand new Obstacle Course to test YOUR prowess, it’s also the 1 month check-in on the notorious ‘Not the GIANT ROBOTS HANGAR’ of Clan ‘Achete Un Pseudo’.

ALSO, we’ve got amazing new Fan Art to show off and a Display Twitch Drop for a new featured Fan Art tonight!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, May 17th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

il y a 5 minutes, NoLazyShadow a dit :

Not her spores. Rigth now they are not worth using. And that's her main ability...

The spores spreading isn't working really well right now but i wouldn't say they "killed" her, need some tweaks though.

Только что, Syln сказал:

The spores spreading isn't working really well right now but i wouldn't say they "killed" her, need some tweaks though.

DE really lke to forget about problems for years(like valkyr and her need of rework or ember..or even archwing and focus)..so there is a good chance that saryn is in her final form..wich is not ok

à l’instant, NoLazyShadow a dit :

DE really lke to forget about problems for years(like valkyr her need of rework or ember..or even archwing and focus)..so there is a good chance that saryn is in her final form..wich is not ok

I don't think so, look at khora she go through many enhancement since her release and i don't think they would create a saryn feedback megathread just to ignore such a major issue.

Please give us the option to set the new Lighting for the DOJO separate from the Old Polychrome. The DOJO hurts my eye, I expect my clanmates to experience the same thing!!  the main problem is, I can't edit it anymore!!!!! Don't tell me I have to destroy every customized Room!!!!

il y a 3 minutes, NoLazyShadow a dit :

Yet she is still bad frame cus she was designed with damage 2.5 is mind

Still far better than when she release but there is a world between making a frame viable/enjoyable and tweaking an ability that doesn't work properly.

All I've seen is salt against stuff people enjoyed and...still no progress towards anything eventful. I'm fully expecting it to be another 7 months before there's anything interesting on this game. The gameplay has become so stale that the players literally wouldn't care if Larunda Relay fell in a few days :) Does this mean anything to anyone? Probably not, and I wouldn't expect it. 

The big update is greatly appreciated, you showing us that you cared enough about a single warframe to do something with it, and tons of fixes too. The effort is really shown in the notes. That aside though, the best comment I can really express is ... eh.

2 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Not her spores. Rigth now they are not worth using. And that's her main ability...

Spores were her "main" ability pre-rework and they need better spread now, but I no longer use her spores as her main ability. Not using spores, I see she actually clears maps better and is easier on the hands while being encouraged to move about some

2 hours ago, counterflux said:

S5XJNUz.jpg

I can't place anything in the middle of the old orokin clan room anymore. Even though it's not obstructed by anything

have you tried moveing your frame away ? i cant build stuff near my frame  . its anoying to have to move my frame if i want to build like 20 m from it 

2 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

saryn spores are amazing for striping Armour and doing alot of damage in conjunction with her other ability's  . with her spores toxic lash and miasma i feel like 1 punch man XD . ive done alot of testing with her on lvl 150 enemys and she is better at killing than my 7 forma chroma  , i will now be a saryn main . only thing i dont like is  byou cant recast them on other enemy's and have them sit there on the first enemy's you cast them on .

sayrn rework is fine, but the only complaint i have is make her one able to be repeatedly castible on targets increasing the number of spores out in the map, and change the on press detonate to a hold to detonate. other then that i feel i really really could like her alot

Archived