Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 22.2.0] Saryn Revisted 2.0 Feedback MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

There's a bug with spores -- sometimes if an enemy dies while you're recasting spore on them, your damage counter will reset. Very aggravating.

Also consider adding back propagation on death at half (or even a third) of the regular range. It's quite annoying when you spore an enemy, they duck behind cover, and die before you can get in range of them again.

I've been playing a lot more melee Saryn since the rework and have noticed that her first three abilities, which are one handed casts (meaning you can shoot and reload while casting them) cannot be cast while you are in a melee animation.  Can this be addressed in the melee rework?  Making one handed casts castable while in melee (or have them cancel the animation when cast)?  I heard you were making dodge rolls cancel melee animations (any hope for jumps as well?), please consider adding abilities to that as well.

Honestly playing alot of sarying before the rework and after the rework, there are some good changes and some that are atrocious. 

Good part. Toxic lash and Molt. 
The toxic lash chages where just what saryn needed a good buff ability that brings her kit together, a good change alot better tha nbefore the change. 
Molt speedbuff made the ability great, increased utility for a good frame that was a caster/fighter.

Now for the atrocious parts, Miasma and spores.
Misasma is basically the same as before but providing even less utility than before with this kit, since you already strip enemies of their armour and have to chase the spores around like you're trying to run away from facing the fact that you're late turning in the home work or skipping out at work stuff. Using miasma for enemies that are dying faster than you can keep up to spread spores just trivialises miasma, and it's now basically useless and toxic lash was before. 

Spores and the new god awfull change you've made that basically ruined the way Saryn feels. Not enjoying the way she plays is a pretty S#&$ty answer for how you changed a frame and reworked her and then nerfed her and took her core concept away and made her some hyper active puppy thats been pumped full of cocain to even get her damage around. 
Spores not spreading on death has been by far the worst change you've made in a long time, the scaling was completely bonkers, ok tune it down and do some play testing not remove the core #*!%ing concept of the ability, before saryn was usefull everywhere even if you didn't dea the most damage the viral procs from spores helped otehrs clear and made you feel usefull now it's more or less hunt for damage or be useless. 

This is probably one of the worst reworks i've seen in a long time of playing this game. Not only did you ruin one of the most fun frames pre rework but you killed the fun rework and says it's not a frame for everyone. 

As she is currently (may 28) I feel saryn needs some sort of energy restore back in her kit if her spores will continue to no longer spread on death. She is in a spot where she can still be strong but simply put map / spawn density can't keep up. You run into the situation where you kill like one or 2 tiles in front of you, and behind you (in a survival situation) you may need to reapply spores to that side of the map. And you keep flip flopping between reapplying a killing each side making you be quite energy hungry. This is especially apparent in void onslaught mode. 

---if she were to perhaps restore a bit of energy if an enemy was killed due to spore tick, or have the duration on toxic lash increased when something died to spore ticks it could help solve the problem. Toxic lash is pretty mandatory to keep on at all times currently and with no duration on spores now you can afford to drop duration out of old builds. But you still require some to keep your toxic lash. But if you gained some duration when spores killed you would in a way be able to use the energy not spent on recasting toxic lash on reapplying spores to various packs of groups.

TBH though her current state is quite stressful to play. The dmg ramp and the feel of urgency when your ramp starts to die off because you did your job to well. The up time on toxic lash but energy requirements of reapplying spores to unaffected / newly spawned packs. . . She is worth it for the effort you put in but man does it feel off.

So far I really like the changes. However there are few things I would tweak.

1) I feel like I am forced to stack range (for 1 and 4), could they have little bit more base range? 

2) Molt's augment should be part of the core skill, the healing it does is nice, but Saryn still feels super squishy even with the augment.

3) I think the first spore that is cast by the player should be able to spread spores if it kills the enemy, it just makes sense like this.

I sure don't like how spores turned out, having to chase the spore infection everywhere only to have it run out of enemies to infect and losing all that stored damage isn't fun. also why have a penalty for recasting spores? All it does is make it harder to keep that damage source up especially when its high enough to one shot an enemy it isn't easy to see is it infected or not. I want to interact with the ability as much as possible why punish players for doing so? the decay is far too strong for the cap on damage ramp up we have to work with. Other odd things are spores not spread on teammate ability, as an exception exists: another Saryn's spores! this alone made playing with random other Saryns hell. I also have had issues with my spore damage counter completely draining from a high number in an attempt to recast it to save some of the damage in the chaos of a public game. 

Can we have fully working Molt?

Very often after casting molt and stepping several meters from it my Saryn gets wrecked because 80% mobs just ignore the molt and shoot Saryn instead.

To fix it i suggest reusing Octavias 2+1 combo code on molt(the enemy AI change part).

I'd like to just say that I like the rework for the most part. Spores while not spreading debuff (I suppose that used to be intent before it was abused for Viral damage) removing armor is also nice, Toxic Lash is finally usable on all weapons instead of just being a melee buff (limiting playstyle a bit) and Miasma is... well Miasma.

Parts that I don't like however are:
-constant changes and tweaks to Spore - please decide with what version (how it spreads) to go with while not balancing it around a single gamemode, if Spore is too powerful in ESO just tweak Simiaris be a bigger jerk when it comes to power usage.
-molt despite it's buff is still completely an unreliable decoy ability, often enemies will still shoot at you when next to molt while you're 15 meters (and going) away.

To compare:
Lokis Decoy will draw fire of enemies almost 100% in a big radius and he can easily depend on his invisibility to keep him and allies safe (however long the decoy will last)
Saryns Molt either will or will not draw fire (hence the ironskin treatment is not really noticeable) while she has to depend on Armor, flimsy shields and mobility. Allies that are targeted will still be targeted as far as I know.

So ignoring spores, please make Molt draw fire more consistently.

On 2018-05-24 at 1:22 AM, Kromatia said:

So my thoughts on Saryn's rework.....I hate being in a squad with a Saryn.

Her abilities are great and the buff was much needed, however, she has returned to being a Press 4 To Win frame with the ability to clear rooms with minimal effort given. I'm sure most people are happy that they can just AFK in a game, but I'm here to PLAY said game, not have it be played for me by a Saryn with stupidly high range that can clear an entire sanctuary onslaught tile with a single press of 4. Please limit this range to a maximum of say 50 meters or something. It's very boring and frustrating not being able to kill anything at all and watching the game be played for me. I come to enjoy my time and I'm adding Saryn to the list of frames I refuse to play with in Pubs.

This is only the case at low level missions...and I don't think that should be used to balance a frame. Stop playing easy mode missions.

I like the changes a lot, you just have to set her up correctly to spread spores and keep up damage. I use rad procs so enemies help me spread spores. This ramps it up super quick even if your previous burst has decayed. 

Molt is amazing now and doesn't die as quickly at super high levels. It's great CC keeping you totally safe once you figure out how to place it correctly. The speed boost is actually pretty cool in terms of making you more survivable. 

Toxic lash roooooocks for both melee and guns. I mostly use a rad/viral Mara Detron with 2 full sets of Arcane Awakening and it hits like a truck. Anything that doesn't die instantly helps me spread spores thanks to rad procs. 

Miasma is situational for me. If enemies are clustered up, I use my guns or melee...if they're all spread out over a larger area, I occasionally trigger Miasma to spread spores...not as a main damage ability. Also handy for extra CC. 

I don't think anyone can complain about the damage output. Imo only Banshee/Octavia come even close to her kills per second figure. On top of that, her CC is a lot better now, making her a lot more survivable at post Sortie level missions. 

If you don't totally neglect duration, put most of the points into strength/range and fit a rad weapons, you don't have any issues with damage or "tank". She can still "nuke" rooms at low/mid levels and at higher levels, her damage output is still almost unrivalled if you set her up correctly. If you use a room nuker build, damage will fall off at higher levels and depending on the mission type. You have to work for her insane damage to materialize, and imo that's balanced. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

While in general, I do like a lot of the changes made for Saryn, I have to say that I feel like removing the spread on death by Spore was a bad choice.  Now that's not to say I don't understand why this was put in place, to block the set and forget mentality where Saryn just dominates entire maps by doing literally nothing, but rather I think Saryn needs to be somewhat of an exception to still fit her theme.

Saryn is a disease based Warframe, IE: she should be starting small and spreading exponentially till she's infected the entire area, which she does.  But the problem is that infection doesn't really maintain itself, it is directly influenced by Saryn.  To me, to have the spread entirely dependent on an outside force just feels more like a Nova prime that spreads when you detonate an enemy rather than a disease.  I would much rather see some smaller remnant of that disease constantly being spread on its own than to be reliant on me being there to spread it.

Personally, I would just like to see it so that if an enemy dies to a spore, then it still infects nearby enemies, but rather than giving them the full damage proc that enemies infected by spores you actually pop yourself get, they would start over on damage ramping at the smallest proc.  Then in a supplement to that, they should be able to adopt the higher damage proc if you then detonate a more effective set of spores once you are nearby those enemies.

What this kind of change would allow for is that continued spread that feels very much like a master of disease infecting everything in her wake without simply making her melt the entire map by doing nothing.  She'll be doing relatively little damage to the enemies on the fringe of her "Ground Zero" while still greatly helping the team thanks to status procs and the continued constant spread.  Then once her team finally reaches those fringe enemies, all she has to do is make sure she's been popping spores along the way to bring her virulence with her to maintain the damage output as well.

Run a KUVA farm and stand around while everything dies pretty much out of sight to this Warframe? Not fun for others around. Pretty similar disaster to Equinox bleeding everything. Power yes? Engaging and enjoyable for other players? Completely not.

I'd like to see DE making frames more engaging and interesting rather than just stronger. There's plenty of content where this sort of frame is just overkill and leaves nothing for utility frames to do. Standing around with an OP pistol or rifle while all enemies die off screen. Using minions or globes to protect a point that has nothing attacking. Finally become somewhat useful at around 40 minutes when things aren't insta dying then everyone wants to leave.

Engaging and fun? Absolutely not. This is just show boating power and really not fun for anyone around. If you're happy to stand around and AFK for loot, this is your frame. Other people choose to engage in actual gameplay.

1 hour ago, ActionPoohole said:

Run a KUVA farm and stand around while everything dies pretty much out of sight to this Warframe? Not fun for others around. Pretty similar disaster to Equinox bleeding everything. Power yes? Engaging and enjoyable for other players? Completely not.

I'd like to see DE making frames more engaging and interesting rather than just stronger. There's plenty of content where this sort of frame is just overkill and leaves nothing for utility frames to do. Standing around with an OP pistol or rifle while all enemies die off screen. Using minions or globes to protect a point that has nothing attacking. Finally become somewhat useful at around 40 minutes when things aren't insta dying then everyone wants to leave.

Engaging and fun? Absolutely not. This is just show boating power and really not fun for anyone around. If you're happy to stand around and AFK for loot, this is your frame. Other people choose to engage in actual gameplay.

This is only an issue at lower level missions! At higher ones, none of those problems exist. Banshee can't quake everything to death, Equinox needs a lot of work to charge Maim and Saryn can't just hit 4 and nuke everything at once. You can't balance a frame based on low levels because it would make them totally S#&$e at more challenging content. Most frames crush those levels. 

Challenge yourself at higher levels if you want to experience the full power of your frames.

18 hours ago, (PS4)leonharttribal said:

Is anyone aware of the contagion cloud bug on console augment mod is not working as intended 

Yup. Although I never really use it anyway because it doesn't scale well. Regen Molt is much better imo.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Radehx said:

This is only an issue at lower level missions! At higher ones, none of those problems exist. Banshee can't quake everything to death, Equinox needs a lot of work to charge Maim and Saryn can't just hit 4 and nuke everything at once. You can't balance a frame based on low levels because it would make them totally S#&$e at more challenging content. Most frames crush those levels. 

Challenge yourself at higher levels if you want to experience the full power of your frames.

The issue is that you spend 30 minutes of what could be spent enjoying shooting things in the head just waiting around doing nothing. A Saryn with high range will complain about your range of desecrate even when you're running a tanky [shield of shadows] build so you can actually engage in combat. I'm not interested in running 250+ range so a Saryn can make us spend 40 minutes being a life support enhancer because they selfishly want to take over the entire game. Most of them know for a fact that they're doing it and they don't care... 8/10 Saryn players that I encounter seem to have this really selfish style of play where they run off down hallways killing everything and calling everyone else noobs if they don't fit their terrible style of play.

KUVA survival is a tool for gaining power through reroll of Rivens. So generally you'll find people that have high power weapons running these places frequently. By the time it gets to about 30-40 minutes the game is over and you've done basically nothing, but get bored senseless. Your weapons are finally starting to see their potential at this point, but then everyone wants to leave because the point ends up getting bombarded or flamed and almost instantly dying.

Why a frame like this even exists in the first place is beyond me, I don't see any engaging mechanics at all.. That's my perspective. I see them run into a hallway, spread spores down the entire thing so nothing can even manage to get close, they switch lanes and do it again while everyone sits at the point and does nothing.

This might be a lot better to deal with if the KUVA Fortress didn't feel like a poorly thought through Excavation that has life support involved. But it's made all the worse by AoE frames (Saryn especially) that take away almost any enjoyment that remains upon the easy and poorly designed setup.

Spores could be designed a much better way and the currently lazy spam fest garbage that it is right now only destroys game modes like these. I know KUVA isn't hard, it's pretty easy... But it could at least be somewhat engaging. From time to time it is when you're carrying some newbies through. But it's just depressing to have a Saryn turn 40 minutes of what could feel like 10 minutes into something that seems to take hours. I thought half an hour had gone by, I check the timer and it's at about 15 minutes. All because I had about probably 10 stray enemies to kill.

Frames like this are lazy, lazy, lazy. Lazy = Boring.

There's no need for map nuking and the trend is getting old really fast.

Whatever happened to gunplay? Seems to have taken a back seat to game destroying AoE abilities. I see more often than not people who were looking for Nuke Trinities to Farm Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. Glad that was fixed because it was an atrocity to gaming. But the developers left it because noobs were enjoying it... They didn't intend for the function to work with Aviator, it was an accident. It took how long to fix? It should have been fixed instantly... But the developers don't seem to care about that. Hell, I made a complaint about the function of [Magnum Force] not working at all for the [arca scisco] and they don't seem at all interested. The mod doesn't spread multishot with MANY weapons like it should. But instead of fixing that, they turn Saryn into this? This whatever it is? I have no idea...

There seems to be this endless META switching because DE keep making frames or changing other frames to be the go to's for lazy, lazy and boring farming. Bring energy and buffs and a leech for them to all stand around for 1 hour while they press a button. That's not gaming, that's a farming addiction.

I think DE know this, that people get addicted to loot so instead of actually providing engaging mechanics, they give people ways to nuke maps to feed their addictions rather than rewarding skillful play. This is typical of developers these days to cater to this sort of thing.

Eventually people will realise that they're not actually enjoying themselves and that they're just addicted to loot. Hell, I'm addicted to loot too. But I'm not happy to aquire it by standing around for hours doing nothing.

Pitiful excuse for gaming. I'll make a suggestion to any Saryn players who want to come in and take over games with this garbage: Please warn people first and have some manners to let them know that they will be doing virtually nothing for 40 minutes.

As for end game or harder content? I wish. Survivals are the only real place for that IMO as they scale well and endlessly slam you with enemies. But that doesn't work so well with KUVA due to running from point to point and leaving enemies spawning all over the place to catch up. In the end you have to leave due to life support issues unless you have a Nekros and because of that, rinse and repeat. No challenge and enjoyment is worn very thin when map nukers are happy to join and make you do nothing.

Let them know that they're making life support run out? Most of the time they will blame you, and the rest of them with half an ounce of give a stuff for anyone else will go "oh, sorry" and stop using their map nuke and claim they didn't realise.

I might not be a game Developer and I'm not saying I could do better. But if it was in my hands there would never have been a chance for this sorta horrible gameplay to happen. I'm a loot addict and a gamer as well. Not just a loot addict 1 button pressing afker.

DE, please start working on engaging Warframes and bring weapons back into the spotlight because this is garbage. Please!

32 minutes ago, ActionPoohole said:

The issue is that you spend 30 minutes of what could be spent enjoying shooting things in the head just waiting around doing nothing. A Saryn with high range will complain about your range of desecrate even when you're running a tanky [shield of shadows] build so you can actually engage in combat. I'm not interested in running 250+ range so a Saryn can make us spend 40 minutes being a life support enhancer because they selfishly want to take over the entire game. Most of them know for a fact that they're doing it and they don't care... 8/10 Saryn players that I encounter seem to have this really selfish style of play where they run off down hallways killing everything and calling everyone else noobs if they don't fit their terrible style of play.

KUVA survival is a tool for gaining power through reroll of Rivens. So generally you'll find people that have high power weapons running these places frequently. By the time it gets to about 30-40 minutes the game is over and you've done basically nothing, but get bored senseless. Your weapons are finally starting to see their potential at this point, but then everyone wants to leave because the point ends up getting bombarded or flamed and almost instantly dying.

Why a frame like this even exists in the first place is beyond me, I don't see any engaging mechanics at all.. That's my perspective. I see them run into a hallway, spread spores down the entire thing so nothing can even manage to get close, they switch lanes and do it again while everyone sits at the point and does nothing.

This might be a lot better to deal with if the KUVA Fortress didn't feel like a poorly thought through Excavation that has life support involved. But it's made all the worse by AoE frames (Saryn especially) that take away almost any enjoyment that remains upon the easy and poorly designed setup.

Spores could be designed a much better way and the currently lazy spam fest garbage that it is right now only destroys game modes like these. I know KUVA isn't hard, it's pretty easy... But it could at least be somewhat engaging. From time to time it is when you're carrying some newbies through. But it's just depressing to have a Saryn turn 40 minutes of what could feel like 10 minutes into something that seems to take hours. I thought half an hour had gone by, I check the timer and it's at about 15 minutes. All because I had about probably 10 stray enemies to kill.

Frames like this are lazy, lazy, lazy. Lazy = Boring.

There's no need for map nuking and the trend is getting old really fast.

Whatever happened to gunplay? Seems to have taken a back seat to game destroying AoE abilities. I see more often than not people who were looking for Nuke Trinities to Farm Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. Glad that was fixed because it was an atrocity to gaming. But the developers left it because noobs were enjoying it... They didn't intend for the function to work with Aviator, it was an accident. It took how long to fix? It should have been fixed instantly... But the developers don't seem to care about that. Hell, I made a complaint about the function of [Magnum Force] not working at all for the [arca scisco] and they don't seem at all interested. The mod doesn't spread multishot with MANY weapons like it should. But instead of fixing that, they turn Saryn into this? This whatever it is? I have no idea...

There seems to be this endless META switching because DE keep making frames or changing other frames to be the go to's for lazy, lazy and boring farming. Bring energy and buffs and a leech for them to all stand around for 1 hour while they press a button. That's not gaming, that's a farming addiction.

I think DE know this, that people get addicted to loot so instead of actually providing engaging mechanics, they give people ways to nuke maps to feed their addictions rather than rewarding skillful play. This is typical of developers these days to cater to this sort of thing.

Eventually people will realise that they're not actually enjoying themselves and that they're just addicted to loot. Hell, I'm addicted to loot too. But I'm not happy to aquire it by standing around for hours doing nothing.

Pitiful excuse for gaming. I'll make a suggestion to any Saryn players who want to come in and take over games with this garbage: Please warn people first and have some manners to let them know that they will be doing virtually nothing for 40 minutes.

As for end game or harder content? I wish. Survivals are the only real place for that IMO as they scale well and endlessly slam you with enemies. But that doesn't work so well with KUVA due to running from point to point and leaving enemies spawning all over the place to catch up. In the end you have to leave due to life support issues unless you have a Nekros and because of that, rinse and repeat. No challenge and enjoyment is worn very thin when map nukers are happy to join and make you do nothing.

Let them know that they're making life support run out? Most of the time they will blame you, and the rest of them with half an ounce of give a stuff for anyone else will go "oh, sorry" and stop using their map nuke and claim they didn't realise.

I might not be a game Developer and I'm not saying I could do better. But if it was in my hands there would never have been a chance for this sorta horrible gameplay to happen. I'm a loot addict and a gamer as well. Not just a loot addict 1 button pressing afker.

DE, please start working on engaging Warframes and bring weapons back into the spotlight because this is garbage. Please!

You're missing the point. Most of the recent frames and reworks make it clear they are giving frames scalability. At the low levels you speak about most frames are OP. Nidus kills stuff so quickly you can't kill those enemies either at low levels. Same with Nova. Same with every single frame that has an AOE damage ability. Even those that don't can simply fit a weapon that one-shots stuff so quickly, others will unlikely get off a shot themselves. If I fight lvl30 with a Zarr, I AOE nuke stuff so quickly, you won't be able to fight it either. 

But that's the price you pay for having frames that are useful at higher more challenging (read: fun) levels.

The engaging game mechanics you ask for are there...you just have to stop playing easy-mode content. Also, Saryn isn't making life support run out. Her crazy kills per second figure helps to keep it going! 

On 2018-06-08 at 4:05 AM, ActionPoohole said:

I dunno that seems way more fun and engaging than using weapons

On 2018-06-10 at 11:51 AM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I agree. Saryn is super fun... Ive played with many since the update and i can match kills with most of my frames, provided i actually work for em. 

I feel like you're following me to contradict everything I say. FYI: You just agreed with a sarcastic joke he made. At least, I highly doubt anyone would make a serious comment about pressing 1 or 2 buttons and standing around semi-afk making most kills/dps as being more engaging than weapon play.... Just ridiculous. We all hold different standards of what good gameplay is. High kills/dps doesn't substitute for gameplay, it caters to egos and nothing more. So if you enjoy most kills/dps over anything else then that is a problem and I don't think the game should suffer from feedback based upon this premise.

If you are trying to keep up with other people it doesn't sound like much working together is happening. This is a co-op game. Not a 4 x Solo in the same game, game.

So basically you agreed that pressing a button to make kills happen around corners that you can't see is more engaging than shooting enemies with customised weapons that have good frame/weapon synergy? Ummmm... Please, lets just never listen to ridiculous comments like these. More than countless times I've heard people complaining about how bored they are and that they're just there to farm. Always just here farming stuff. Very rarely are people just somewhere because it's truly fun.

So I don't think making frames that are designed just to kill easily to farm with is a good route for the game to be taking. This game will hold only addict players and will be less likely to retain a base of players that actually want some good gameplay. If something better comes along with actual rewarding gameplay (Some day perhaps?) then people will leave or take loooong breaks to play something else due to the game just being an addiction to loot.

You'll be left with addicts who think matching kills with other people is the highlight of enjoyment.... How fun it seems to have 4 Nuke build frames in a game competing for most kills.

Boring. DE: Please listen to actual gamers who don't just say "I like it" with no break down of why or any issues. People who are complacent and think everything is great or fun without any criticism are not the people worth listening to. That's not helpful feedback for improvement. Not at all. Sorry Jak, but your comments lack any substance. You just make simple comments similar to "I like it" or "I think kuva should be a defense"   ........   At least put some effort into your feedback and posts and explain how the community enjoyment will benefit from it rather that "I like it".

Also, if Saryn is super fun and you can kill everything before anyone gets a chance to use weapons or what not.... Then isn't that selfish as hell? Do you really think anyone wants to stand around AFK while you bloat your ego all over your kill counter?

Give me a break. Where are the game mechanics that say "Co op" or "Fun" here ANYWHERE apart from DPS/Kill Counter. I don't see it. I see this as a big flaw in immersion and co op fundamentals.

How is something Co Op if you have 1 person doing everything and the rest are just standing around for you to kill everything. That's just leeching, not co op. Heard of Corrosive Projection Leeching? Yeah, well... EV and BUFFs are still just first tier leeches for the DPS.

Again: Boring.

Edited by ActionPoohole

1 hour ago, ActionPoohole said:

I feel like you're following me to contradict everything I say. FYI: You just agreed with a sarcastic joke he made. At least, I highly doubt anyone would make a serious comment about pressing 1 or 2 buttons and standing around semi-afk making most kills/dps as being more engaging than weapon play.... Just ridiculous. We all hold different standards of what good gameplay is. High kills/dps doesn't substitute for gameplay, it caters to egos and nothing more. So if you enjoy most kills/dps over anything else then that is a problem and I don't think the game should suffer from feedback based upon this premise.

If you are trying to keep up with other people it doesn't sound like much working together is happening. This is a co-op game. Not a 4 x Solo in the same game, game.

So basically you agreed that pressing a button to make kills happen around corners that you can't see is more engaging than shooting enemies with customised weapons that have good frame/weapon synergy? Ummmm... Please, lets just never listen to ridiculous comments like these. More than countless times I've heard people complaining about how bored they are and that they're just there to farm. Always just here farming stuff. Very rarely are people just somewhere because it's truly fun.

So I don't think making frames that are designed just to kill easily to farm with is a good route for the game to be taking. This game will hold only addict players and will be less likely to retain a base of players that actually want some good gameplay. If something better comes along with actual rewarding gameplay (Some day perhaps?) then people will leave or take loooong breaks to play something else due to the game just being an addiction to loot.

You'll be left with addicts who think matching kills with other people is the highlight of enjoyment.... How fun it seems to have 4 Nuke build frames in a game competing for most kills.

Boring. DE: Please listen to actual gamers who don't just say "I like it" with no break down of why or any issues. People who are complacent and think everything is great or fun without any criticism are not the people worth listening to. That's not helpful feedback for improvement. Not at all. Sorry Jak, but your comments lack any substance. You just make simple comments similar to "I like it" or "I think kuva should be a defense"   ........   At least put some effort into your feedback and posts and explain how the community enjoyment will benefit from it rather that "I like it".

Also, if Saryn is super fun and you can kill everything before anyone gets a chance to use weapons or what not.... Then isn't that selfish as hell? Do you really think anyone wants to stand around AFK while you bloat your ego all over your kill counter?

Give me a break. Where are the game mechanics that say "Co op" or "Fun" here ANYWHERE apart from DPS/Kill Counter. I don't see it. I see this as a big flaw in immersion and co op fundamentals.

How is something Co Op if you have 1 person doing everything and the rest are just standing around for you to kill everything. That's just leeching, not co op. Heard of Corrosive Projection Leeching? Yeah, well... EV and BUFFs are still just first tier leeches for the DPS.

Again: Boring.

Actually, i said ive played with many saryn's plural. Meaning ive played other frames in co-op matches with saryn and matched them for kills... Provided... "I actually work for them"

Perhaps read next time....?

10 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Actually, i said ive played with many saryn's plural. Meaning ive played other frames in co-op matches with saryn and matched them for kills... Provided... "I actually work for them"

Perhaps read next time....?

So somehow I've misread you because you are talking about being Saryn being super fun: (I guess you are perhaps putting yourself in others shoes and feeling their emotions for them again)

"I agree. Saryn is super fun... Ive played with many since the update and i can match kills with most of my frames, provided i actually work for em. "

Your sentense was just strangely composed. It was very late for me and I wasn't awake enough to decipher unusual sentense construction. I did actually read what you wrote. Next time I'll attempt to make sure I'm on high alert to not get confused by your strange writing style and apply my best efforts to decipher what you write better. It's my bad, sorry about that.

So obviously I was wrong in this specific instance, I will admit this. Admitting when you make a mistake is something you could also give me the courtesy of. Virtually every other post I've made so far; you've purposely ignored my points and not replied to them. So it's me making an error in making sense of what you wrote, compared to your purposely ignoring me and my points? Yet you post this smart alec response: "Perhaps read next time....?" Come on, have a little more tact.

So, moving on...

Perhaps you could enlighten me as to which frame and or weapons you used to keep up in kills and how you are engaging in this "combat". Because if you're just keeping up with also using AoE map nuking abilities then that isn't really part of the discussion. Keeping up with map nukes by using map nukes is along the same lines of just having more than one Saryn.

So please answer:

• Which mission were you on?
  • How long were you there?
  • What level were the enemies?
  • What weapons/abilities were you using to keep up?
  • Have you tried this on KUVA survival?
  • Have you tried playing as a non map nuking frame and keeping up with using weapons?
  • If you keep up using weapons then what map did this happen on?
  • Did you have to race off anywhere in order to make kills before the corrosive damage melted them into slush?
  • Please note any other determining factors that allowed you to keep up with Saryn map nuke.

A little bit of information apart from:

"I agree. Saryn is super fun... Ive played with many since the update and i can match kills with most of my frames, provided i actually work for em. "

Then telling me I didn't read? There are still other points in my thread that you ignored; all due to a technicality.

I'd love to understand a little more about your perspective because that short sentense says practically nothing about your experience. Also; next time it would be nice if you could compose your one liners with a little more comprehension because that sentense to me was just garble about you thinking Saryn is superfun when other people play it while you keep up in kills. It's was a tad strange don't you think? I do.

Just to note: Matching kills has nothing to do with enjoying a game. Matching kills is just an EGO counter. (IMO)

Edited by ActionPoohole

4 hours ago, ActionPoohole said:

So somehow I've misread you because you are talking about being Saryn being super fun: (I guess you are perhaps putting yourself in others shoes and feeling their emotions for them again)

Your sentense was just strangely composed. It was very late for me and I wasn't awake enough to decipher unusual sentense construction. I did actually read what you wrote. Next time I'll attempt to make sure I'm on high alert to not get confused by your strange writing style and apply my best efforts to decipher what you write better. It's my bad, sorry about that.

So obviously I was wrong in this specific instance, I will admit this. Admitting when you make a mistake is something you could also give me the courtesy of. Virtually every other post I've made so far; you've purposely ignored my points and not replied to them. So it's me making an error in making sense of what you wrote, compared to your purposely ignoring me and my points? Yet you post this smart alec response: "Perhaps read next time....?" Come on, have a little more tact.

So, moving on...

Perhaps you could enlighten me as to which frame and or weapons you used to keep up in kills and how you are engaging in this "combat". Because if you're just keeping up with also using AoE map nuking abilities then that isn't really part of the discussion. Keeping up with map nukes by using map nukes is along the same lines of just having more than one Saryn.

So please answer:

• Which mission were you on?
  • How long were you there?
  • What level were the enemies?
  • What weapons/abilities were you using to keep up?
  • Have you tried this on KUVA survival?
  • Have you tried playing as a non map nuking frame and keeping up with using weapons?
  • If you keep up using weapons then what map did this happen on?
  • Did you have to race off anywhere in order to make kills before the corrosive damage melted them into slush?
  • Please note any other determining factors that allowed you to keep up with Saryn map nuke.

A little bit of information apart from:

Then telling me I didn't read? There are still other points in my thread that you ignored; all due to a technicality.

I'd love to understand a little more about your perspective because that short sentense says practically nothing about your experience. Also; next time it would be nice if you could compose your one liners with a little more comprehension because that sentense to me was just garble about you thinking Saryn is superfun when other people play it while you keep up in kills. It's was a tad strange don't you think? I do.

Just to note: Matching kills has nothing to do with enjoying a game. Matching kills is just an EGO counter. (IMO)

Let me break this down for you...

Saryn is super fun to play.

I have also played with many other players... Who play with... saryn and can match them for kills.... Provided.... Im.... Willing.... To.... Work... For.... Them.