8KeA7la.jpg

UyzCq5R.jpg

Спойлер

gFlL5zz.jpg

CHXPNUp.jpg

mCZLCul.jpg

Edited by DeRaTar
New image.

Yes, I planned to make a kit - helmet and body. But I'm not sure when I can find free time to create it.

The concept was based on a dragon-like creature. From here such forms.  I actually thought about the same way that DE does not accept the presence of prominent and recognizable facial features on the helmet. But I decided to not change the basic model yet and put it on display like this, to show you. About a nose - this can "fix" simply be removed nostrils. 

Vlada91, the basic helmet of the Rhino was taken as a base. But apparently I did something universal... for Rhino... Wukong... Chroma... : D

I got carried away a little and completely in the wrong direction what it was necessary. But something in this version I liked and I think I'll finish it up to the end. At least for pleasure to myself.

UPD: I will attach the image to the first post.

Edited by DeRaTar

Shad0wWatcherI see no reason to give permission for mockery at my work. I understand that my work is far from ideal, but I'm satisfied with the current result. This is my second work on sculpting (I study on my own) and I am satisfied with it, I am satisfied with the experience gained and I know that I still have a lot to learn.

The model does not have a large polygonage. This is noticeable when I try to work with small details. I can increase it ... and do something more detailed ... but I'm sure that I can not create a texture from the model and etc., because my current computer does not have enough power for this. At least for this program.

Almighty_Jado, I would have laughed but it was not funny. If you allocate some kind of emotion on the model, then this is definitely not "pouting face". Thank you for being imbued with these words, - "I see no reason to give permission for mockery at my work", and did not behave like a child.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 3:24 PM, Almighty_Jado said:

Sort of what i meant xD, sorry i forgot i made that comment

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎30 at 5:52 PM, DeRaTar said:

Shad0wWatcherI see no reason to give permission for mockery at my work. I understand that my work is far from ideal, but I'm satisfied with the current result. This is my second work on sculpting (I study on my own) and I am satisfied with it, I am satisfied with the experience gained and I know that I still have a lot to learn.

The model does not have a large polygonage. This is noticeable when I try to work with small details. I can increase it ... and do something more detailed ... but I'm sure that I can not create a texture from the model and etc., because my current computer does not have enough power for this. At least for this program.

It's just that as a fellow artist, i've encountered several other ones that aren't as mature about it as you are being. So i tip my hat in respect to you good sir. I meant no disrespect if that's what you thought. I just calls it like i sees it lol.

Marekthejester, thank you for your positive feedback. About the eyes ... I already "donated" the nose (under the spoiler there is an initial model, you can see) and on it really were too pronounced features... eyes are not so obvious... I think.

Shad0wWatcher, thank you, everything is OK. Sometimes I go too far and I could answer not so sharply and translate everything into a joke.... It's just that I have such a situation in my life (plus age is not youthful) that I always think about each of my actions, activities or hobbies - "I do not waste time?"... In fact, I tried to make a gloomy/sullen expression but nwm.

As a result, I gradually change the helmet because I started creating a body and I have to keep them together. I'm trying to do so that they look like a single set. I will show the body later when it is closer to completion. An updated helmet will be attached to the first post.

17 hours ago, DeRaTar said:

Marekthejester, thank you for your positive feedback. About the eyes ... I already "donated" the nose (under the spoiler there is an initial model, you can see) and on it really were too pronounced features... eyes are not so obvious... I think.

Shad0wWatcher, thank you, everything is OK. Sometimes I go too far and I could answer not so sharply and translate everything into a joke.... It's just that I have such a situation in my life (plus age is not youthful) that I always think about each of my actions, activities or hobbies - "I do not waste time?"... In fact, I tried to make a gloomy/sullen expression but nwm.

As a result, I gradually change the helmet because I started creating a body and I have to keep them together. I'm trying to do so that they look like a single set. I will show the body later when it is closer to completion. An updated helmet will be attached to the first post.

Cheer up ol' chap, idk how old you are, but hey we're as young as we feel. We all have problems, hell i myself have plenty, many would probably already collapse if they had to live my life day in day out, hell i myself feel like i've aged 5 years in 1 year lol.

But eh you know, it's all about how you cope, me? I cope through either gaming or laughing the pain away, some call it crazy, and to some extent, it is, but i like to see it as always seeing a bright side to life no matter what happens. I say "Time spent on that which you enjoy is never time wasted." So keep it up man, keep doing what you enjoy doing and in the end you'll only feel the satisfaction of knowing you pulled through.

Shad0wWatcher, I did not complain, I'm fine, I just wanted to explain my behavior. And your words are certainly correct as your life position too. But there are times when a person is limited from the outside, bounded in frames... and time limits including, for this I am so worried about time. But it's not important, as I said - I'm fine... at least morally.

I decided to move away from the TennoGen since I working with the torso and I went beyond the proper conditions. If (unexpectedly) DE will be interested in my work, then I see no reason not to cooperate with them and not to share my working materials. I will finish the model in any case, I'm interested in the process. I hope someone will also enjoy watching the progress of this project. As usual, the new image will be in the first post.

On 2018-06-26 at 9:28 PM, DeRaTar said:

Shad0wWatcher, I did not complain, I'm fine, I just wanted to explain my behavior. And your words are certainly correct as your life position too. But there are times when a person is limited from the outside, bounded in frames... and time limits including, for this I am so worried about time. But it's not important, as I said - I'm fine... at least morally.

I decided to move away from the TennoGen since I working with the torso and I went beyond the proper conditions. If (unexpectedly) DE will be interested in my work, then I see no reason not to cooperate with them and not to share my working materials. I will finish the model in any case, I'm interested in the process. I hope someone will also enjoy watching the progress of this project. As usual, the new image will be in the first post.

You know, you're pretty talented in sculpting, why not try applying for a job at DE? While the torso you designed for Rhino does look vastly different, imo it looks cooler. Having Rhino looking a bit more like a knight is always cool in my book. Plus you got the helmet down man. The design is great and a bit more polishing it would have a big chance of landing in the game. Plus it appears to go quite well with the deluxe skin. In how that skin looks somewhat like a berserker knight. This fits quite nicely.

Also i didn't mean to say you were complaining, not at all friend. I as just immersing myself by telling some of my own life stories...sort of xD. But bro, it's cool man. If you say you're fine then alrighty then. You do you man, you do you👌🏾

Vlada91, Koldraxon-732, thank you. Maybe in the end I'll change the helmet just yet it's too early to judge whether everything will look harmonious. May be the end painting, small details and etc. will be able to keep everything together.

Shad0wWatcher, thanks for the kind words. In fact, this is my first work in 3d sculpture so I'm doubly happy with positive assessments. I do not mind working for a big company... I would even say that I'm aspire for this. But for this step I need a portfolio with some examples of my work. This model in its final form could serve to this end.