Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

Controller Changes!

IMHO as a longtime player on PlayStation and Xbox, console player expect seamless plug and play.  When I plug a PS4 controller into my PC it works the same as on playstation.  When I plug a XB1 controller into my PC it works the same as on Xbox.  I am letting you know that the current controller support is not as good as it was before!

So since this hotfix my controller hasn't been working. Its fine when logging in but then it seems only some of the buttons work corectly. I can't confirm anything because the 'X' button won't work. The D pad no longer functions. I can't jump in a mission any more and nor can I 'Interact' 'pickup' or anything else with the 'X' button. Also my aim is completely messed up that it does a full 360 when I slightly tap on the joy stick for my aim. Please fix what you did so I can play normally again.

i guess the UI Overhaul wasnt ready. but... correct me if i'm wrong (and please do) but didnt Steve mention that the first thing to com with the new GPU Particle system would be the Sacrifice? since it wasnt w/ teh mainline update (the lore  quest)  that this has changed and pushed to be further "DE-Layed" (sorry i'll see myself out the airlock for that.)

Controller changes are alright but they are very buggy.

There are issues chatting, in mission, with keyboard + controller. You can't just start typing in chat when you open the chat window. You have to open the window, close it and reopen it for the cursor to be in the appropriate location.

The controller message interface, in the middle of a mission, is pretty problematic. Not sure why there is a separate window for typing a message when the chat box is still on the screen... It seems redundant and not very helpful as it obscures the background.

Hi, weapons behaviour around Mag lagnetize has been fixed but there is still an issue with energized hitscan weapons (opticor, arca cisco, ferrox) : the shot animation go through the bubble, it isn't redirected and go through ennemies inside magnetize, not dealing direct damage to them BUT the damage of the shot is absorbed by the ability.

Il y a 1 heure, Leqesai a dit :

Aren't Ambulas immune to most/all status effects?

Ambulas is affected from the toxic procs from Saryn's third ability but not from the spores, I just thought it was some kind of discrepancy but maybe Ambulas is immune from corrosive procs 😛

Yea no gona wait on the next hotfix before I boot it up again. I don't know how you did it but spores still don't work. I can only hope you actually read feedback about onslaught and how unrewarding it is, but that's almost too much to ask considering you're extremely stubborn about ever rewarding players. I'm sure you've already seen the feedback on controllers.

3% was already garbage and you had the actual audacity to lower it even more with endo and other nonsense, but just as insulting is you still think khora is a good reward that needs to have horrible drop rates. You put valuable and powerful items behind low drops, not mastery fodder.

But thats just me assuming she will stay in her current state. the only positive thing I have in this post is that I want to see her be a good frame

Something to also note. You know how you against our will and objections removed melee going through  walls?  Now it cant even go through basic dead bodies. Raptor still does raptor things like spawning in its container, what a fun boss fight. So yea, that boss fight from years ago you never touched or attempted to even fix.  How about actually fixing enemy spawns before taking out our one single option to touch them as a experiment?

59 minutes ago, ----Q----Simon said:

Ambulas is affected from the toxic procs from Saryn's third ability but not from the spores, I just thought it was some kind of discrepancy but maybe Ambulas is immune from corrosive procs 😛

I checked the wiki and the Ambulas bosses have been immune to corrosive and viral status effects for a long time. Are you saying that Ambulas doesn't take any damage from spores or just isn't receiving the corrosive proc?

It kind of makes sense that they don't take damage from spores TBH... They also don't take damage from other abilities (off hand they are immune to hydroid's puddle).

Ambulas, in general, is pretty BS when it comes to its defensive capabilities. But it is a boss, not a regular goon, so it kind of makes sense.

Relatively minor bug, but still really annoying: When using my keyboard to try to skip the cinematics when loading missions, and when I'm trying to select multiple mods at once, using the "Enter" key to confirm choice is no longer working. Example, before if I wanted to skip the cinematic, I could press "Spacebar" and then "Enter" in quick succession and skip the cinematic. Or, if I need to select a certain number of mods, before I could type the number, and then "Enter" in quick succession and confirm mod selection amount, but now I have to move the mouse to select the "Ok" button.

Please fix this.

22 hours ago, AlabamaHit said:

Also you can't even do a "Sleep" focus farm anymore. You literally made it where they hear you from 50+meters away just walking. Bravo on screw up the game royally.

Yes, you can alert sleeping enemies just by walking up in front of them, as though line of sight still functions while unconscious.

Archived