Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

english not mu mayor  😉  sorry. 

p.s.  they just need to leawe  normal controller interface, just with  one change  remove  that steam  tuping bar and keyboard and  just make  normal chat wndow  when wee click x  for chat. it is that simple 

2 minutes ago, SilentWindOfDeath said:

Thank you for all the fixes. Please look at the very anoying way we have to pick up parts for frames, prime frames have become too dificault to pick up For instance I have everything fo the ziffer but the system, though I managed to have picked up over 12 relics I go nothing for my efforts and no I'm not going to buy it, I'ved spend enough to to buy three games ... not worth it.

Welcome to RNG. 

There is plenty you can trade to get platinum to purchase the part you're missing. Rivens sell for a lot, so do arcanes. 

Why Skeiron Zephyr Skin got changed back to matte? It looked really neat with the leathery look to it and fit the infested weapons look really well. There I thought I could get back to using it. BIG SIGH

1 minute ago, deusAZMODAN said:

What happened to Banshee? Not a word in the patch notes that she got nerfed hard - > augmented 4th ability from 25 to 100 energy cost -> Yikes

That's in the bugfixes of the mainline.

Yo, just played a game as Saryn and had the glitch with Spores becoming uncastable again.
I went to cast it, and while in the animation, someone killed the target leading to the glitch. For the rest of the mission, I was unable to cast the ability and any attempt was met with the game telling me the ability was in use. 

Please fix as soon as you can! Thanks!

So my opinion after this release so far-

The good:

The new lighting is REALLY nice, like, REALLY REALLY nice.  Colours stand out a lot more, everything feels brighter and more alive, it's a huge positive improvement and I'm loving it.  Just flicking through my arsenal is a pleasure now, so whoever did these changes, he deserves a medal 'cos he did an amazing job!

The new particle system likewise is absolutely awesome.  Octavia's Mallet in particular really shows it off and everything is so smooth now!  Before some particles would stutter in mid-air for odd reasons, now it all looks super pretty.

Titania's Lantern now works correctly!!!!!  Dunno what you guys did or if it was even intentional but I can now push around Lantern enemies with my guns when they used to just completely ignore it.  Massive improvement now that it's working as intended!  Very happy.

Saryn's abilities really have some 'oomph' to them now.  The new sound effects and visual effects look great with her and really makes her feel like she's doing things instead of her abilities just happening with no distinct visual display.

The not so good:

The most noticable thing is due to Saryn's previous spores exploding if there are some active, you have to double-tap 1 in order to cast it on new enemies in a fast paced mission like Exterminate where you never really stick around in one room for long.  It's not a deal breaker but it'd be nice if the game could detect your range from your previous spore targets and if they are too far away, you simply cast a new set of spores on a new target instead of having to explode the previous ones first.  If enemies are that far away, it's likely the player doesn't care about them anyways.

Saryn's Spores, at least for me, seem to ramp up in damage a little too quickly.  I've had times so far where they will boost up to 200+ damage in a matter of seconds, killing everything within range and forcing me to have to spam spores over and over to try and keep them active.  It was said in the dev workshop for this that Saryn would be LESS energy hungry than she was before, but because of the way spores now act, she is MORE energy hungry than she has ever been due to having to continously spam Spores.  I don't really have suggestions on how I would improve this, except for maybe allowing Spores to stay persistant after an enemy dies, so that they can be popped once something comes in to range.  

Fix something with Titania and something else of hers will guarantee to break, and here we have it!  It's not a big problem, but the new particle system no longer shows the circle of light on the floor for her trampoline passive.  I think it's still there as far as I can tell, but it seems to be invisible now.  Again, not a huge problem (everyone ignored it anyways!) but thought I'd let you know.

Overall though, this has been a really good update with some amazing quality of life and visual improvements.  It's stuff like this that renew's my faith in you guys, keep up the good work!

@[DE]Pablo @[DE]Saske

Saryn's spores are still broken. I am not exactly sure what triggers this, but it makes spores unusable as the game thinks they are active somehow. As you can see in the image, the damage counter is up there but no enemies are affected, also the small ability indicator is active.

CKYKgFs.jpg

Saryn's spores have this bug that has happened to me multiple times: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vf0HRD3OPNbqi_vR8pcUChDJGcPoxb4B

Spores get stuck until you die, but even after you die, you cast them and they do nothing. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it says the spores are active even though they aren't. After a wave it still shows the 7 in the bottom right and when i press 1 on an enemy nothing happens.

Edit: see post 2 above mine

2 hours ago, Quillu said:

Drop rates are too diluted, if you're playing elite onslaught you're at the stage in the game where you dont need random 750 endo drops

Not true.
If you're playing Elite, you can be at nearly any stage (not encouraging half of that bracket but that doesn't stop them, sigh) of the game. Unless you're someone who maxed every primed mod and has 90 full-maxed rivens you have no intention of selling, there is always a need for endo. It's the one resource I'm always struggling to find enough of since I do so much riven market selling/buying, and any endo drop is a welcome reward.

To put my own account into perspective, I'm at MR 25, maxed on riven slots, and nearing the 3000 hour mark. I'm by no means a small-time player.

16 minutes ago, Fluffysbeans said:

Not true.
If you're playing Elite, you can be at nearly any stage (not encouraging half of that bracket but that doesn't stop them, sigh) of the game. Unless you're someone who maxed every primed mod and has 90 full-maxed rivens you have no intention of selling, there is always a need for endo. It's the one resource I'm always struggling to find enough of since I do so much riven market selling/buying, and any endo drop is a welcome reward.

To put my own account into perspective, I'm at MR 25, maxed on riven slots, and nearing the 3000 hour mark. I'm by no means a small-time player.

I agree with this response.

Endo is almost always an appreciated reward. The only people who don't need it represent like 1% of the community.

Melee seems really buggy when you are near objects in the game world, I'm swinging at stuff and it's not dying lol...

Like I said in the melee megathread...why not cap range at 100% to keep people from making obscene 200% range weapons? Or alter the range mods in-game so that it's no longer possible to stack primed reach and rivens together to make a 20M range polearm?

2 hours ago, Jimmypdp said:

Can we turn this off....

"Controller + Cursor Changes:
Launching with this Mainline update is an experimental 'virtual cursor' for PC! If you use a Controller on PC, you will now find there is a seamless transition between Mouse & Keyboard + Controller! Icons and UI will also reflect those of a Controller when seamlessly transitioning between them. Please let us know how you like it - it should be a marked improvement from our incomplete controller support!"

yes please give option to lock in PC commands, I use controller and mouse at the same time and the UI keeps switching and meesing up gameplay. it works fine when Pc commands are locked in 

Archived