Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

Any word about the problem with elemental mods priority in archwing weapons, even in the archwing melee ones??? They are a total mess now producing wrong combinations of elements. Example: I want to use Radiation + Ice, so I put the 3 elemental mods top left: Electrical + Fire then the Ice mod, the weapon tool-tip shows my elemental damage combo as Magnetic damage (Electrical + Ice) + Fire.

It was shocking to do some archwing missions (like the ongoing Fomorian) to notice I was doing the wrong elemental damage combo to enemies.

Thanks for your hard work, keep rocking.

25 minutes ago, Quillu said:

Drop rates are too diluted, if you're playing elite onslaught you're at the stage in the game where you dont need random 750 endo drops

Hmm. Pretty sure I still need endo, but alright then.

I hate this virtual cursor thing for controllers. It is no fun at all. It ruins lots of the speed of the menu. Incomplete was more supportive than this.

Also, as shown below, the Ki'Teer Sekhara has new positioning and transparancy issues. You fixed the color, but made other issues.

Spoiler

20180517174314_1_zpstxcr0tai.jpg

After all this time complaining about the sanctuary outlaugh, I'm done, this is going to end exactly like the raids.

Instead of fix the efficiency problem, balancing the game mode, and increase the drop rates you put more trash in the drop tables and lower the chance to get the lato weapons, even your new failed fan service warframe (khora) is a nightmare to get.

And on top of that, you throw another update with more broken things. Yes, melee need to be fixed, but why now?. Is saryn that important that you guys launch a rework before fixing the sanctuary? Are all that sparks and lights so necessary in this moment?

Finally, the peculiar mods? Really? not umbra, not rescue the Lotus, not vacuum for the pets, instead, some dumb useless mods.

Bravo! DE, Bravo!

Bug - rare resource markers ( the green line above them ) disappear when you pick up the resource, preventing you from seeing exactly where to place the marker for the rest of the team to grab it. Unless you mark it before you grab the item which is not always possible in the fray it's ' somewhere around marker 2 there I think', instead of a point labeled as the resource.

Otherwise, seems like alot of good changes and fixes so far.

7 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

After all this time complaining about the sanctuary outlaugh, I'm done, this is going to end exactly like the raids.

Instead of fix the efficiency problem, balancing the game mode, and increase the drop rates you put more trash in the drop tables and lower the chance to get the lato weapons, even your new failed fan service warframe (khora) is a nightmare to get.

And on top of that, you throw another update with more broken things. Yes, melee need to be fixed, but why now?. Is saryn that important that you guys launch a rework before fixing the sanctuary? Are all that sparks and lights so necessary in this moment?

Finally, the peculiar mods? Really? not umbra, not rescue the Lotus, not vacuum for the pets, instead, some dumb useless mods.

Bravo! DE, Bravo!

Khora is still better, and easier to get, then Gara or Equinox

Some feedback on the controller changes. 

The virtual mouse works well enough and I find it an appreciated inclusion since it cuts down on having to switch over to using the mouse to menu. However, since the changes I've been unable to navigate menus with the d-pad, it has to be done through the cursor. It would make sense to both assign the cursor to the controllers sticks and allow the menus to be navigated using the d-pad.

I also find it annoying that you are no longer able to double tap the confirm button to do things such as leave a relay. In the old system I could press start to open the menu, d-pad down to the leave relay option, then double tap the confirm button and be out. With the new system I have to open the menu, move the cursor over leave, tap confirm, then tap interact

Pressing T to open the chat after playing with the controller no longer places the focus in the chat. You have to close it with ESC and reopen with T or move the virtual cursor over to the field and tap confirm.This makes it more annoying that it was before to type to squad mates and clan members.

Archived