Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroy Dojo Option

LordMidnightX

So my clan has a pretty old dojo back when we didn't have as many decorating options and honestly we just built the rooms where ever we felt like with no real plan besides putting all the labs next to each other and putting the trading post inside the spawn room. Anyway even if it is only a one time thing please let us destroy our Dojo to rebuild it better. Also maybe reduce the build times a bit.

also the orokin decorations are great but they come late, now i need to destroy and rebuild with orokin style because DUH but the oxium and plastids are killing me, damm DE you are bad with the farmers

is that sarcasm? you built it now destroy it, the alternative is that every once in a while a terrible person will destroy someone's entire dojo overnight. I guess you don't care about that, but I'm pretty sure the dojo system is the way it is for reasons

27 minutes ago, Suska said:

is that sarcasm? you built it now destroy it, the alternative is that every once in a while a terrible person will destroy someone's entire dojo overnight. I guess you don't care about that, but I'm pretty sure the dojo system is the way it is for reasons

yes it is sarcasm our dojo is rather large and it takes 2 hours per part to destroy. I can play for a couple hours a day. AKA it would take a very long time for me to get everything destroyed. then 24 hours per part to rebuild it again. No one got their entire dojo destroyed in one night, it has to be over longer periods of time without anyone noticing. Also only the clan leader would have the ability to destroy the dojo and even then it could make you wait a week even and notify all the higher ranked players about it so it could not happen accidently.

accidents happen, and accidents on that scale would be tragic, you're pretending Tenno are all sharp and mature people. Anyway it would take at most a month to destroy my dojo, the only reason it would take longer is if everything in the dojo used only one door and chained together every possible room.

4 minutes ago, Suska said:

accidents happen, and accidents on that scale would be tragic, you're pretending Tenno are all sharp and mature people. Anyway it would take at most a month to destroy my dojo, the only reason it would take longer is if everything in the dojo used only one door and chained together every possible room.

My dojo is laid out all over the place but most all of it is chained together in a long line. We just kept adding things as they were added to the game and messing around. It simply will take way to much time to fix it all. 

3 minutes ago, Suska said:

so then don't fix it, i've put thousands of hours into my dojo, you're talking about relatively no time at all

You are obviously not listening. I want to fix it but the time investment sucks to fix it there will be a decent amount of time that the dojo would not have its labs and other things up and ready because I am fixing it. A one time Destroy all would save me a ton of time. I spent loads of time on the old dojo as well and I can do it again but waiting months to even get to where I can build again is annoying. So I am hoping it could be changed, then you come in and act like I don't even know you can destroy the rooms.