Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Melee attacks will no longer sweep through walls or objects"EFFECTS ZENISTAR?

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

On 2018-05-18 at 6:48 AM, RealPandemonium said:

Cheesy AOE makes Warframe a dumb non-game.  Let's hope they take it off frame powers as well.

i don't think Warframe becoming Call of Duty is really a solution. i guess to compensate for Abilities meant to cover an area being inable to you could make them more powerful.... yeah let's do that, your CC Ability might only hit like two Enemies because some other Enemies are behind each other and won't get hit or behind a short piece of Terrain and won't get hit, but that CC Ability could just apply a 99.9% Slow to compensate, right?
>.>

there's a difference between not hitting that Enemy three rooms away for not much useful reason, and Enemies at literally any Range from you being unaffected by things and adding a lot of RNG punishment when the game has characteristically punished Players for not abusing things that are reliable (non Animation dependent incapacitation or a few types of animation dependent that has higher priority than everything else set) to compensate for Enemies that cheat.
the game bloats stats enough on all fronts to mandate the necessity of these things that are bad for good Gameplay, because i'm here to play Warframe, not XCOM where you are fighting against RNG to successfully complete the things you need to do without being punished for existing.