Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brand new ghost clan here. Looking to team up with other ghost clans and create an alliance.

METAHUMVN

Hi guys, so I just started a ghost clan called Umbra Corporation. The goal is to keep it at a ghost level so that we can access lower research costs. However, I do want to create a large alliance of other similar ghost clans (or even larger ones). I plan on creating a unified Discord for the whole alliance if the idea flies. 

My goal is to create a really cool alliance with a really cool name (like the Sophic League or something, which is from the Orion's Arm Universe Project). We'll have a really cool logo and stuff. And it'll be a chill alliance. It would be a safe haven for all the rogue clans and little guys who just want to play Warframe and not deal with stupid drama from "leaderboard" clans. 

If you're interested in the idea please reply to this thread and we can talk. Thanks!

Edited by UMBRANEMESIS

I've been thinking about this as well.

Personally every clan I've been in has been 'newb' trap in some sort. Tons of new players, few high MR players with decent playtime and research is taking forever unless I/another vet poured tons of resources into them.

So I started my own clan (+ I can decorate the dojo however I want, which is probably the biggest reason I went this way)

Only thing I'm really missing is the chat. It's nice to chat with others while solo farming stuff you need. (Also, need grew exponentially with the clan requirements)

I'm mostly curious if ghost clans remain fully 'solo' or like if they still try to find alliance that accepts them. After all the alliance size is 4000 players, no matter how many clans in it, so it would be really cool concept to have many ghost clans under the same banner. 

• 4 weeks later...

will you be interested in joining an alliance instead?  it is hard to manage your own alliance and looking for clans to join since you start out fresh.

heres our alliance if you wanna join us, you may wanna see how other alliance run before you create your own, and we are focusing allying small clans as well so not far from your theory.

to be honest, we used to hold more than 80 clans and now we downsize to 40 because of lots of inactive clans and player left, so it is easier to join one than create one, trust me we managed to keep this alliance alive for many years.

p.s. we do have some clan joined us and create their own so no hurt to experience it first.