Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem Assassinate Mission Bug

Armordilthe

Hello,

I got bug from join my friend on Jordas Golem Assassinate Mission (which you farming for Atlas) it's like this :

-we ran through the first phrase stage and killed the first boss ordinary

-after the long cutscene, my char got stuck, can't fire/melee attack/use skill for about 20 seconds

-then it move to cutscene that my Lading Craft grab the host's warframe out and I got booted out from the mission

-the Mission resulted "Mission Failed" and I got notiong but a waste of my time

-I swapped to host and let my friend join, the same result happened to my friend so It won't happen to host

-we playing from the same country so it's not the zone connection problem we play together on other missions very often but it happened only on this mission

So please check on and fix this happen I wish to farm the Atlas as soon as possible and sorry for my bad English

,Thank you

I am experienced this bug tonight.  We were clearing it, friend was hosting, both with level 30 suits.  I decided to equip my mirage prime(level 23) to get some free affinity for the frame on the part before the archwing section.  When the cutscene for the transition phase would normally happen, I saw my friend fly to my landing craft.  Shortly after I was dead, in space, no archwing, around 4000m away from the boss.  When I hosted the mission I did not experience the bug, on any of my suits, regardless of level.  My friend also used multiple suits of various levels and he could not replicate it either.  I don't know if this is part of the new patch or not, it was my first time doing this mission.

https://imgur.com/a/pHKBk7D  This is screenshot of when I experienced said bug.  

Same here. when going to archwing i am being spawned outside of arena: https://imgur.com/a/erRyunG . Me and my friend killed jordas once, but from second time it keeps breaking it for me. My friend can play normally. What is happening:
- Played with 1 friend (30lvl Chroma + 28 lvl Mirage Prime)
- mission works normally until archwing part
- All the time I am being spawned outside of playzone and my friend can play normally.
- i can't move until am being extracted becouse of leaving mission area.

Still the same bug today. Two of us tried helping out a random player, both got kicked out of the game (tried twice).

I invited the person with the quest (to get the host) and let him start the quest. No bugs this time (just 2 of us on this try).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...