⚡✡ Odin Network - Rank 10 - Active Discord - Events - Helpful ✡⚡

This clan has been nothing but helpful and supportive.  People are always helping out in clan chat and Discord and I haven't had a question go unanswered.  I really didn't expect anywhere near this much from a random online community but it's been fantastic and I hope I can help out one day as much as they've already helped me.  Oh and all their research is done!

21 hours ago, nortrongg said:

This clan has been nothing but helpful and supportive.  People are always helping out in clan chat and Discord and I haven't had a question go unanswered.  I really didn't expect anywhere near this much from a random online community but it's been fantastic and I hope I can help out one day as much as they've already helped me.  Oh and all their research is done!

Awesome review and glad you enjoy!

On 2018-05-26 at 5:02 PM, nortrongg said:

Thank you!

I've been accepted on the forums, does someone have to invite me in the game?

Ingame name: Nanology

Discord name: Nanology or Nano

MR 5

English

Edited by Nanology
added more info