Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

On 2018-05-18 at 4:01 PM, CGs_Knackie said:

z1wFeyi.png RIP 😞

Still doesn't look a dagger... DE should do ANY of the following:

1. Rename 'Ceramic Dagger' to 'Ceramic Shortsword'
  2. Shrink it further down to the maximum length of most daggers, which is a human forearm.

Also, this still is an issue:

hey can somebody help me the update is error just after i finished the update. some update couldnt be downloaded from our servers. error since yesterday how can i fix this? i already wait 3 days to craft my new frame dont want to spend another.

13 hours ago, PunJ0hn said:

Why has the controller issue not been fixed yet. I haven't heard a single person say that the change was good, or wanted in any way.

Make it an option to toggle this on, or remove that feature and roll back to the previous iteration. This change literally only made the game worse. Yes I do mean literally.

Agreed!!!

• Fixed a script error when casting Saryn’s Spores on a ragdoll. This resulted in the Spores to not show up (but still tick damage).

i dont know if this is really fixed. i just experienced it again in my OS run with a khora in my squad, i dont know if it was her ensnare that bugged my spores out, or something entirely different. anyways, my spores got frozen and i couldnt used them for the whole run.

DE, the entire point of using a controller is to avoid using a mouse. The last thing we want is for our controllers to become really bad mice.

Please just remove the virtual cursor, say, “Welp, that didn’t work like we thought,” and move on.

Bring back the Controller-Only option. It's really annoying to use a stick to move a cursor around when I could just D-Pad through the menu options, it's the whole point of using a controller on a menu, stop it!!!!

Also, when I hit Square(Not X and it shows in the UI btw, another bug) to chat and use my keyboard to type I can't hit Enter to send the message, what the.

Just roll back this idiotic controller update, really, it was fine before with only minor issues and you ruined it, now it's trash and bad.

the changes you made to the controller bindings ruined the game for me. please explain why i cannot demap the consumables and the marking option.. i have a very specific way to play the game and the new bindings are not effective and basically forces me to play a different way. very disappointed in these changes and i am not sure if i can keep playing. please respond

On 2018-05-18 at 2:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Friendly heads up that we’re aware of the lavish costs to build some of the new Orokin Dojo Decorations. Our team is looking into not only reducing those costs, but also refunding Clans that have built them.

So you can reduce and refund this sorta thing but you wont reduce/refund Hema cost?... <3 but still lol

Fishing UI looks good, however there needs to be a fix already...  I know I have fish from my work in two missions (copy of the last mission): 

IgBpK9N.jpg

But when I go see Fisher Hai-Luk, I see this instead: 

lNOodbd.jpg

Here's to a quick fix and being able to turn them in at a later date.

Steam controllers with hybrid mappings are bricked. You can get in to the game and walk around however as soon as you enter a menu you're done for. When accessing the arsenal, navigation, or the main menu, you cannot navigate through it and sometimes cannot exit it causing me to exit out of the game. 

Please DE I love this game!! Please update the controller inputs for steam controllers with hybrid mappings. 

Has the bug with Banshee been addressed? Her fourth ability costs more than 4 times the amount of energy than it should. The description of her abilities has it listed as costing 15 or 16 energy, but in-game, it costs 65. Also, the K'iteer shoulder regalia on the right arm is out of place.

Two nasty bugs are still persisting:

- After dying once or transitioning into the next zone in ESO, the health bars of other squad members alongside most UI with other info will vanish for me.

- Getting stuck in an "endless falling animation bug" ON THE GROUND in ESO that NOT fixable with /unstuck and always results in me needing to stay behind and quit the run ... (I reported this bug at least twice, maybe thrice now. 

- "Empty Loadout bug" and being stuck still occuring frequently also. 

Thanks for looking into it in advance.

why not add to /unstuck a 'reset ui' function to being freed from weapon/ability bugs when they happen. let them all load again from 0.

this would end the 'let me die - don t revive me' bug too.

also wouldn t /dnd command alone be enough to turn it on/off? what is /normal anyway.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SuperUnknown94:

Not sure this has been brought up, but I'm hearing sound effects from other players from the other side of a tileset...not even close to them (>500m sometimes).

Can confirm. Had that happen in PoE when a friend launched his AW from the other side of the map. Not sure if this is intentional, but it never happened before.

Archived