Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

Just now, EndermanBeast said:

There will be no fix. It's already fixed.

That doesn't say that you can't hit through enemies. It's either a stealth nerf or an unintentional bug.

And not being able to hit through objects is a really big annoyance and not a gameplay balance like not being able to hit through walls is.

the current object placing tool is horrific for building obstacle courses. the number of times I've been unable to place something due to non-existant collisions has become uncountable. why have you done this DE, you give me a chocolate bar, but its actually just a turd coated in chocolate

@[DE]Megan May not get a reply to this, but I already built a giant sentient robot with the Orokin decorations. It took me a while yesterday and I was the only one building it myself, so losing those decorations is kind of discouraging. Will the refunds be applied only to the costs (refunding the excess resources used) and not actually removing the decorations?

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

That doesn't say that you can't hit through enemies. It's either a stealth nerf or an unintentional bug.

And not being able to hit through objects is a really big annoyance and not a gameplay balance like not being able to hit through walls is.

Thing is, the game doesn't know what an "object" is. It knows what breaks LoS and what has collision, and the two generally overlap.

Thing is, I'm 99% sure that DE's "fix" simply meant limiting mele attacks to LoS. Did a few tests in missions with my Lolki, and the moment enemies crossed a certain point, even if they were still partially obscured by terrain, I managed to hit them with my whip. 

8 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if it was more refined so that melee feels fluid.

wait what? Does this happen? Need to be adressed immediately then !

Archived