Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

Possibly a hotfix for audio so I don't have to hear people switching back and forth between Operator/Warframe when they're on the opposite side of the map, also with fissures when another play gets 10/10 before me it makes the same sound as if I picked up 10/10?

Also previously I would use up/down keys to move along the list after pressing Esc. That and pressing enter after selecting an item doesn't work anymore. 

Remove the condition that cuts spores spread range to half of it if the enemies die in a certain way and not killed by you or popped the spore on them being alive.

Dead or alive with a popped spore, they must spread spores to their FULL range , Always

or just remove the ramping up dmg, let us recast as many times as we want, and keep the status ticks only for the armor removal + transference of toxin dots back , keep the way molt works so you don't get that molt sporyn meta that so much concerned you and let's call it a day..

What everybody is forgetting is that even at the lowest range we could cover the biggest map by being able to recast spores as many times as we wanted on multiple groups and let the spread party start. jesus

il y a 11 minutes, --Q--Voltage a dit :

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

This was a positive change. Melee needs to be brought on par with other weapons.

11 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

Just nerf maiming strike. That's the only reason why this got the change that it did imo. 🙄

Spores are still bugged. Was just in E onslaught and tried to recast spores after manually detonating. the ability icon was still pulsating but the damage counter was gone and no spores were on any enemies. I couldn't recast it at all, even after moving zones.

Eidolons missing some sounds like when you destroy all his synovias and fall and before appearing theres no alarm sound warning the grineers, which at least for me and friends started to happen after the last 22.20.0 update.

Eidolons are still teleporting for no reason even with baits binding him, its annoying as sometimes it can happen multiple times in one match... I believe its not in their movesets, so this bug is running for so long without a fix.

Would be also good to have melee going through objects and corpses, i liked the changes applied to walls only..

And as always asked, i think many of us would like to have a more decent reward table for onslaught in general, both for khora and lato/braton parts, credits change was nice, enemies should drop resources or anything, feels so dull killing thousands and not seeing any shinny on the ground

Thanks for the updates!

6 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

Still no mention of the god awful Sanctuary Onslught reward drop table. Please change/update the Reward Table. Too many relics and too many captura scenes and ONLY 1 piece of Khora. I'm about ready to give up on Warframe and move to a different game due to this being so friggin frustrating!!!

I don't get it why we can have MULTIPLE copies of the same captura scenes if we can't even sell them for credits.

"Made adjustments to Controller bindings when transitioning between mouse and controller."

Still no changes... If anything it is worst now... I can't even seem to use my mouse to click on things anymore... I have to use the mouse to aim at the whatever I am trying to use and then use the button on the controller to actual select it... Dont think its supposed to work like this... 

O well back to the PS4 today again... Pretty soon I will have both accounts close to the same lvl =D... Thankfully Sony won't allow beta testing patches on their system... 

Are there any plans to allow melee to pass through corpses and maybe even objects? I can understand solid walls but I can't keep my stealth multiplier up in Adaro anymore. I don't understand why you would nerf Adaro since some prefer solo farming over group farming.

Just now, QuantumPie said:

Are there any plans to allow melee to pass through corpses and maybe even objects? I can understand solid walls but I can't keep my stealth multiplier up in Adaro anymore. I don't understand why you would nerf Adaro since some prefer solo farming over group farming.

As I've said, I'm pretty sure DE's fix simply involves restricting mele to LoS. And those all break LoS.

14 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

GIT.MOAR.RANGE. there is no LoS on spore. People just lacking range!

There is some sort of error with it landing on all enemies in the appropriate radius though. I've observed that sometimes enemies simply will not get infected with spores even though they are well within the radius (40m). I'm not sure what is causing them to not get infected but it is pretty buggy.

18 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Spores are reported to not spread properly. Rumor has it that it requires line of sight to spread. I hope that's not true, but I have been noticing issues. Please take a look?

It's not true.Line of Sight is not required for spreading. You should honestly test this out yourself before posting it. If someones claiming it has to be LoS they are not aware of what their spread range is or there is a second Saryn in the group and they dont understand only 3 spore can be on a enemy at a time regardless of source. 

1 minute ago, UncleWalrus said:

As I've said, I'm pretty sure DE's fix simply involves restricting mele to LoS. And those all break LoS.

Sounds like a bug to me. Otherwise large range weapons are seriously hindered by this when cutting swaths through big groups of enemies.

I mean... it DOES make some degree of sense but why even bother with slam attacks, spin attacks, and large swords/hammers if the melee combat doesn't allow for large AOE attacks?

Just now, ThreeFeetOfMagic said:

It's not true.Line of Sight is not required for spreading. You should honestly test this out yourself before posting it. If someones claiming it has to be LoS they are not aware of what their spread range is or there is a second Saryn in the group and they dont understand only 3 spore can be on a enemy at a time regardless of source. 

They don't have true LOS but there is something going on with them that makes their spreading irregular. With 40m range I've personally observed them applying to enemies 40m away through walls and not to enemies 10m away in line of sight (though on different elevation levels).

Honestly it is really wonky. I'm not sure what is going on but they simply don't appear to spread consistently. Either with line of sight or without. Sometimes it works fine and other times it doesn't. Not sure if there is some sort of eximus effect preventing their spread, or something cause by the enemies that are making it work oddly but it IS working oddly.

Archived