Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Zendadaist said:

Why is a crawler's corpse a wall of adamantium versus my Galatine Prime?

Because that corpse blocks your line of sight and melee stops working if your line of sight is obstructed.

Obviously a bug that will be corrected.

16 minutes ago, dan.io.wal said:

Just nerf maiming strike. That's the only reason why this got the change that it did imo. 🙄

Really though Melee should never have worked through walls. Why on earth can you stand in another room, swing a large sword/whip/stick and kill someone in another room.

This is a positive change. It just needs refinement.

Passthrough of small objects/corpses (and possibly enemies in general) is needed to bring it up to a sweet spot.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Because that corpse blocks your line of sight and melee stops working if your line of sight is obstructed.

Obviously a bug that will be corrected.

I should probably have specified that I was being somewhat facetious in my manner of pointing out how completely absurd this all is in the hopes that DE will, in fact, see it as a bug and not as intended...

19 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Remove the condition that cuts spores spread range to half of it if the enemies die in a certain way and not killed by you or popped the spore on them being alive.

Dead or alive with a popped spore, they must spread spores to their FULL range , Always

or just remove the ramping up dmg, let us recast as many times as we want, and keep the status ticks only for the armor removal + transference of toxin dots back , keep the way molt works so you don't get that molt sporyn meta that so much concerned you and let's call it a day..

What everybody is forgetting is that even at the lowest range we could cover the biggest map by being able to recast spores as many times as we wanted on multiple groups and let the spread party start. jesus

Wait a minute...

Spores don't always spread at max range? Is THIS why they appear to be so buggy? They absolutely need to spread at full range. Why on earth wouldn't they...

@DE.Rebecca Is this intended?

2 minutes ago, Zendadaist said:

I should probably have specified that I was being somewhat facetious in my manner of pointing out how completely absurd this all is in the hopes that DE will, in fact, see it as a bug and not as intended...

I figured as much. Just wanted to directly address how it appears to function to raise more awareness to it being kind of buggy.

9 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Sounds like a bug to me. Otherwise large range weapons are seriously hindered by this when cutting swaths through big groups of enemies.

I mean... it DOES make some degree of sense but why even bother with slam attacks, spin attacks, and large swords/hammers if the melee combat doesn't allow for large AOE attacks?

I'm more miffed that we only got the crap half of the mele rework.
Seriously, what's the benefit of rolling this out before the rework is completed in its entirety? How does this in any way help players?

42 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

with the implementation of the charged throw when dual wielding, you don't even need power throw, because it gets an innate 1m punchthrough on a charged throw(orange trail effect instead of blue).

Just now, Spudnikuno said:

What do you know, custom controller set ups are still broken. 

“Let’s give controller support, by breaking how controllers work.”

There already WAS full controller support, before this update 🙂 Not a mouse cursor moved with a thumbstick.

as many were warning, the melee changes aren't good.

corpses are objects and now melee is increasingly useless against the infested as their corpses bury you alive.

just keep the wall LoS change, and nerf maiming strike itself or the weapon class as a whole is going to suffer mechanically to the point of uselessness.

god knows what use other then affinity farming naramon is going to be after this.

30 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Wait a minute...

Spores don't always spread at max range? Is THIS why they appear to be so buggy? They absolutely need to spread at full range. Why on earth wouldn't they...

@DE.Rebecca Is this intended?

Yeah it was a case even before, when enemies simply died the spread was halved but since we could cast spores as much as we wanted, this mostly never been an issue because you could retarget or hit different mobs in other groups and spread spores back and forth between groups, and even with mediocre range just casting a spore here, and one there, had the map perma covered and refreshed...

By not being able to recast them this issue is now more on the spotlight...and despite DE saying it's less energy hungry, i played countless of ESO , survivals, exterminate etc runs with just casting spores ONCE at the start of the map ( unless the spawns were broken and mobs stopped to spawn or spawn really bad ) and have the map perma covered for the whole mission time, something that's clearly not working so well after the rework, judging by the number of posts from many players complaining on the forum.

Nobody ever complained about the spread of the spores Prior to this, there were many complaints about saryn ( being too squishy, lacking cc, miasma being reduntant, Molt being Meh and insta Gibbed at sortie 1 lvl etc etc, but i have never read a single post about the way spores were spreading , because we could recast them obviously )

Now there are complains about the spread , clearly something isn't right

My clan members keep getting kicked out of the squad. We also can't go on missions together. I think this hotfix just broke something. I also noticed that in the relay where Baro is, the kickbot kicked people who didn't say anything wrong.

So I see you updated some stuff with controllers...... And my controller STILL doesn't work the way it should. Can you PLEASE just make it so we can revert it back or even figure out whats making them not work normally so those of us that use them can game?

Some dojo lighting makes everything in certain rooms like the contrast is turned WAY up

Also, my Slide + Jump (for Bullet Jump) macro, that worked before, just (my slide button) Shift+Spacebar, on my G502.  Worked until the 22.2 patch.  It still works but ONLY if I'm moving.  It does NOT work from being stationary.  I can still do it manually, but again, my carpal tunnel is begging for a fix!!! ❤️ If I use the macro, I still jump, but don't bullet jump.  If I'm moving, in any direction, I still bullet jump, if I hit Shift (my slide) and the macro I do bullet jump.  It seems to ONLY not do it when I'm stationary, which is just annoying, but again, my carpal tunnel begs!!

Edge grab hasn't worked since I've been back, almost a year ago.  Warframe just sits there and wall climbs indefinitely or gets 'stuck' on it, forcing me to flip the camera 180*, jump, flip camera 180* again, jump again, just to get over all of these 'lips' that are on EVERYTHING.

Thank you for rolling out ALL of these fixes so fast and always keeping up with the community!! ❤️ 

Spore spreading is extremely inconsistent. There are rare occasions where there is a mob less than a couple meters away from another that isn't receiving spore from the initial target yet mobs further away from the initial mob are affected by spores. It's not even an line of sight issue in that type of case. But also if it's a line of sight issue which is messing up spores for upkeep, well that needs to be changed. DE please remove LoS as a limiter on spores if this is true.

I miss the old method of spore spreading, I want that back, I'll even take a spore damage nerf for it.

il y a une heure, --Q--Voltage a dit :

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

I just hope this comment get even more traction.. this is really ridiculous right now

Archived