Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

I just dont understand why you changed controllers, for one you have a fully realized controller UI on xbox/playstation, yet the one for PC is just beyond broken, the previous one was usable atleast with a few bugs such as when selecting mods with multiple quantities the RB/LB function didnt work, but now its completely unbareable. I prefer to play with controllers and im not even overexaggerating when I literally am unable to play with controller with this new setup, ship ui aside, you've forced certain actions to certain buttons and now I cant play in missions with a controller either.

Just copying a previous post (first post) because it was well said.

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

After 4 weeks playing onslaunght at last I have khora and I've had a big disappointment, venari is too slow especially in the healing mode, people would think that if a warframe is so hard to get this should be very good but the venari problems make khora sucks

2 hours ago, XiaolinDraconis said:

Still can't navigate menus with dpad or arrow keys... LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

I know you mean the figuratively literally (except when menus freeze up which yes it is literally unplayable), but yes I totally agree.  I play with a controller (well controller for game play Keyboard and Mouse for menus) and these changes are infuriating.  I never really had an issue to the control setup before.  Sure it was a little weird to switch back and forth between controller and M&K, but I didn't mind.  In fact, I tried the fairly recent controller update for a hot minute before going back to hybridization.  The only think I kinda like is the continue/extract setup for Defense type missions.  Although, if I happen to be reloading at the wrong time, it looks like I want to leave which usually causes everyone to go to.

Honestly, I would be fine to just go back the way is was.  If not that, at least get rid of the controller cursor which takes like 3-5 times longer to do anything and give back D-pad selection.

40 minutes ago, Rembyx said:

I just dont understand why you changed controllers, for one you have a fully realized controller UI on xbox/playstation, yet the one for PC is just beyond broken, the previous one was usable atleast with a few bugs such as when selecting mods with multiple quantities the RB/LB function didnt work, but now its completely unbareable. I prefer to play with controllers and im not even overexaggerating when I literally am unable to play with controller with this new setup, ship ui aside, you've forced certain actions to certain buttons and now I cant play in missions with a controller either.

Totally agree.  There were some quirks to using a controller on PC, but it was fine before.  However, now it makes navigating menus unbearable.  I don't remember anyone really complaining about it before and we had a recent control UI update (which I tried once and went 'nope').  I never really had issue with it beyond my poor controller being on its last legs, but that is the controller itself issue and not the game.

I keep getting a bug everytime my screen goes to sleep. The game goes to windowed mode and the resolution drops to 1280x800 Think you could fix this? Also I would like to see an option to give operators Heterochromatic eyes. Just leaving that on the table

2 hours ago, Issac_Ross said:

We all appreciate the decoration update but applying Orokin decorations in a tenno dojo doesn't look right.  If we try to make a hybrid build we can't cover or replace the pillars with the new Orokin ones.  We still have the issue where we go to place an item and are moved to an odd camera angle making placement difficult.  Then when you grab the decoration to move it, it resets itself to random directions.  

The issue has to do with the placement:surface snapping option when you grab a decoration to be moved it after it's been placed. We know distance from the decoration when you grab it is important if there are any other decorations near by they can interfere with the original placement/alignment when you try to move it again (walls etc.). To attempt to keep things in the same position when you move them after placing, get a reasonable distance away from then select the decoration (left mouse button). If it gets unaligned after you grab it don't panic!, press the F key to toggle snapping and then deselect the object (not place) by pressing the the escape key. Finally, grab the decoration again and if nothing interferes you should be able to move the decoration and keep its alignment. Hope this helps you out a bit good luck with your builds.

1 hour ago, LoneForest said:

From yesterday my banshee using 25 energy per cast (resonating quake) in 175% ability efficiency where it showing 6 energy in ability section, is it bug or what?

My quake costs 100 energy to cast on some missions and gets lowered by efficiency but will cost me like 80 energy to cast it when it says it costs 11 on the ability screen. i cant cast it unless i have at least 89+ energy and then sometimes it will use all my energy and then quickly refill it to where it is supposed to be but i cant cast it if I am below 80 energy.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed profanity filter from Loadout names.

NO NO, remove profanity filter FROM THE GAME ITSELF. This is a 18+ rated game where you can literally split humans in half, beheads them, cut limbs and see guts flying around. We are not all snowflakes that get extremely offended by a word so much that we wont play the game again. Give me a brake and remove profanity filters from the game

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

Friendly heads up that we’re aware of the lavish costs to build some of the new Orokin Dojo Decorations. Our team is looking into not only reducing those costs, but also refunding Clans that have built them. Stay tuned for these changes next week!

cough Hema cough

Thanks for the friday fix though.

1 hour ago, Saturmorn_Carvilli said:

Totally agree.  There were some quirks to using a controller on PC, but it was fine before.  However, now it makes navigating menus unbearable.  I don't remember anyone really complaining about it before and we had a recent control UI update (which I tried once and went 'nope').  I never really had issue with it beyond my poor controller being on its last legs, but that is the controller itself issue and not the game.

The pre-update controller had full UI support for all menus, minus any menu with quantities not allowing you to adjust the numbers with LB/RB. It worked in missions, in all menus, and even the auto-detect which was imperfect still worked. but the important thing was that apart from typing, controllers were near fully independent and the UI prompts were correct (but there were some visual bugs with floating buttons sometimes). This seriously and needlessly ruined that  good support. If this is just to see how we like it, they should have made it toggle-able like the archwing experimental mode.

I've had to play hybrid for a long time, and honestly can't see how you thought that was better than the Shrines controller UI update. At least we didn't have to switch to mouse every time we wanted to use mods and foundry, we could also see which controller buttons did things. Not to mention, the icons were kinda pretty. I don't mind black and white XB1 buttons, but I hate Steam controller layout passionately; it's a sin that it's the default auto-detect layout. Make B/W button an option since it  fits the game, but only make it optional.

I'm glad DE is trying new things with controllers, but that doesn't mean replacing good things with faultier things. Keep the virtual cursor, since it actually works for he most part, and the update's flaws aren't tied directly to the cursor mode itself. But fix the inconvenient and counter-intuitive changes like no d-pad support and missing button prompts in foundry, wrong inputs for chat, etc. 

GIVE US OPTIONS, not replacements for the basic QOL things. UI is important for how players interact with the game world, and I feel like controller users have been put off for a long time by the game cuz of the lack of good support (i know I'm not the only one who almost stopped playing early on because the UI for controllers felt bad). More players than you think judge a game by how well they can casually/easily experience it with a controller on a couch.

PS: You guys saying the game is "literally" unplayable and over-reacting, calm the hell down. Controller support was almost  non existent until recently. It's not in the best shape right now, and I don't enjoy the game as much without the previous version of Auto-detect, but I don't think it's unplayable.

Can we get a "build all" function for decorations in the dojo. That just adds up all the costs and we can contribute to them as a whole. If we don't fill up the required resources just start building the first decoration that has all their materials supplied.

This would be super useful for people who have 100s of decorations and just want to play around first before committing to any builds.

@[DE]Rebecca

52 minutes ago, Fugana said:

NO NO, remove profanity filter FROM THE GAME ITSELF. This is a 18+ rated game where you can literally split humans in half, beheads them, cut limbs and see guts flying around. We are not all snowflakes that get extremely offended by a word so much that we wont play the game again. Give me a brake and remove profanity filters from the game

On that note, MORE GORE! now that we have updated particle systems and stuff, lets crank up the blood by 200x. More evisceration and no more weird degloved desiccated limbs (where did their clothes and skin go)? 

but profanity filter is just fine... if you can see it that's all that should matter.

3 minutes ago, Shaloman said:

On that note, MORE GORE! now that we have updated particle systems and stuff, lets crank up the blood by 200x. More evisceration and no more weird degloved desiccated limbs (where did their clothes and skin go)? 

SAME we want more and more gore, 18+ game should have no brakes on gore. These fazing away in particles are hilarious, straight up dydney and marvel bullS#&$ for KIDS 
WE WANT HARDCORE GORE AND BLOOD

Archived