Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Milfhunter357 said:

all you had to do de was just removing that op mod called primed reach and the problem would have been solved but nah you guys from de just like to nerf and tweak when its absolutely not needed... but uve done it again... thx for crippling my fun 

you're putting the blame on the wrong mod. primed reach had nothing to do with players only using slide attacks in every single mission regardless of all possible melee styles

to help clarify this for you and hopefully others, i decided to put in some time and effort to make this to try help everyone understand clearly their biggest mistake

2al9hr.jpg

Is it just me, or is Equinox's Rest is really broken? I put unalerted enemies to sleep, and when I stand in front of them (line of sight to their faces), the status changed to alerted. I tested it by putting them to sleep, waited for 5 seconds, and then stand in front of them. Still the same result.
The Rest-ed enemies turn to alerted mid sleep

Problems/bugs with saryns spores :

1. inconsistent spore spreadsometimes the spores doesnt effect enemies right next to your target but enemies whuch are like 1 room ahead get effected.

2.not able to cast spores: there is a problem with spores that you cant cast the ability ... the dmg is locked, no enemy is effected by spores plus you cant use the ability anymore except you respawn or a host migration occurs.

i noticed that happens most of the time if a enemies state is already changed by another frames ability ... like if you try to cast spores on enemies affected by strangledome (better known as dangledome 😉 )  or if you try to cast it on nidus parasitic link or if you try to cast it on enemies affected by larva etc.

3.unstackable spores: if there is more than 1 saryn in a team it makes the use of the spores problematic cause the spore limit is like 3 spores per enemies it it already reached this amount the other saryn cant cast spores on that enemy.

35 minutes ago, Planegg said:

3.unstackable spores: if there is more than 1 saryn in a team it makes the use of the spores problematic cause the spore limit is like 3 spores per enemies it it already reached this amount the other saryn cant cast spores on that enemy.

Have the same problem... 9 out of 10 times Elite Onslaught will have a team of more than 1 Saryn, and at current state i will have to either find other enemy to cast spore, or just spread the spores from the other Saryn...

Related question: Will my Toxic Lash spread spores from other Saryn? Or does it only works on my own?

2 solutions i can think of:

- Allow more spores cast on the same enemy, as long as its from a different player/Saryn. All function the same.

- If the 2nd Saryn cast spores on enemy already infected with spores from 1st/other Saryn, it will  spread the spores of a new strain. The new strain of spores will be count for both Saryn (like a mutation/morphing of the two strain) Potential is either they do exactly the same as any normal spores spread, or perhaps gives it some additional element/effect/damage? That way you are further enhancing squad play experience, synergy of her kit, if you have more than 1 Saryn in the team buildup... instead of one instantly leaving because there is another Saryn, or two fighting to spread their spores....

** BUG **

Warframe abilities were disabled during the Onslaught mission It seemed to have occurred as I was in operator mode then when the Door way opened into the next Onslaught level I went back into warframe mode entering the doorway, Upon exiting into the next level my warframe looked whats shown below until the next Onslaught level were it was reset however my abilities were still disabled right up until I ended on level 8

This pic shows what happened after arriving to the next level after the glitch occurred my nice colored warframe became this ... Whatever that is (Yuk!!!)

2H9zETV.jpg

After the following level my Warframe returned to the normal color scheme however as seen below right ALL abilities were disabled (How boring 😞 )  right up to level 8 where we ended the run.

UwBoX1L.jpg

DE, after a full night of playing Saryn, reworking my build, etc, etc...FYI, I choose to go Contagion Cloud over Regenerative Molt simply because I don't have to do much once spores get going and building a gas/viral Zaw with Contagion Cloud makes her pretty much untouchable.

Molt: Love the new version.

Miasma. I almost never use it now.

Toxic Lash: Love it, especially with Contagion Cloud and a Torid or Hystrix. Hate the timer on this, seriously.

Spores...or spores...

• Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on mob...party kills mob. Spores die, and have to cast again...or just don't and only melee around. This is pretty much what happens over and over again in the content below level 60. She is NOT fun in lower level content.
  • Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on a mob...hit mob and spread some spores...not enough mobs and have to recast over, and over, and over. Party kills mobs. Run out of energy. This is what happens over and over in content with not enough mobs.
  • Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on a mob...hit mob and spread some spores...maybe hit a couple mobs that come close....stand around doing nothing as spores spread. This works very well in Elite Onslaught past zone 4. I pretty much stood around and did nothing other than Lash > Spore > Kill 2 mobs...get 90%+ damage dealt for an 8-round ESO. Great! Saryn does great damage in this case. But, I actually pushed fewer buttons and moved around less than the old Saryn to do more damage.

So frankly you've made Saryn a niche frame that is utterly boring to play, and only useful in high-level content.

BUG: Having 2 Saryn in the party often made my counter bug out and spores do not work anymore. I actually leave parties that have another Saryn because of this bug.

Now to fix this.

1. Spores need to:

• Cast better - it seems like you have to be really precise now, make it an in your face AOE like a real mold spore release:
    slime%20mold%20releasing%20spores.jpg

• Spread better after first break. The point of ability range is to make it have...range. This will help with the slow ramp up of damage

2. Increase the length of time Toxic Lash is active by 25%.

3. Reduce the casting cost of Miasma or increase the range or something, but right now I'd rather use a Viral weapon over using Miasma as it just simply isn't worth the cast based on how fast things die by other players or via a Contagion Cloud gas+viral weapon.

4 minutes ago, SuperUnknown94 said:

DE, after a full night of playing Saryn, reworking my build, etc, etc...FYI, I choose to go Contagion Cloud over Regenerative Molt simply because I don't have to do much once spores get going and building a gas/viral Zaw with Contagion Cloud makes her pretty much untouchable.

Molt: Love the new version.

Miasma. I almost never use it now.

Toxic Lash: Love it, especially with Contagion Cloud and a Torid or Hystrix. Hate the timer on this, seriously.

Spores...or spores...

• Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on mob...party kills mob. Spores die, and have to cast again...or just don't and only melee around. This is pretty much what happens over and over again in the content below level 60. She is NOT fun in lower level content.
  • Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on a mob...hit mob and spread some spores...not enough mobs and have to recast over, and over, and over. Party kills mobs. Run out of energy. This is what happens over and over in content with not enough mobs.
  • Cast Toxic Lash. Cast spore on a mob...hit mob and spread some spores...maybe hit a couple mobs that come close....stand around doing nothing as spores spread. This works very well in Elite Onslaught past zone 4. I pretty much stood around and did nothing other than Lash > Spore > Kill 2 mobs...get 90%+ damage dealt for an 8-round ESO. Great! Saryn does great damage in this case. But, I actually pushed fewer buttons and moved around less than the old Saryn to do more damage.

So frankly you've made Saryn a niche frame that is utterly boring to play, and only useful in high-level content.

BUG: Having 2 Saryn in the party often made my counter bug out and spores do not work anymore. I actually leave parties that have another Saryn because of this bug.

Now to fix this.

1. Spores need to:

• Cast better - it seems like you have to be really precise now, make it an in your face AOE like a real mold spore release:
    slime%20mold%20releasing%20spores.jpg

• Spread better after first break. The point of ability range is to make it have...range. This will help with the slow ramp up of damage

2. Increase the length of time Toxic Lash is active by 25%.

3. Reduce the casting cost of Miasma or increase the range or something, but right now I'd rather use a Viral weapon over using Miasma as it just simply isn't worth the cast based on how fast things die by other players or via a Contagion Cloud gas+viral weapon.

This. Exactly this has been my experience as well.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Removed profanity filter from Loadout names.

Thanks for that. Hopefully in the future we can improve on the other filters. Banning things like 'ballas' and 'tipedo' because they contain certain strings of letters is very outdated, and it doesn't stop people from having other offensive names.

KHORA's Feedback after Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3 

• Khora's Whip ability seems to hit targets through walls with it's range, not sure if this is intentional.
  • In Addition to Khora's 4th ability, Venari should claw around the chain dome, teleporting and  finishing off trapped enemies if an "Attack" command is issued to a trapped enemy. This will work like Ash's teleport. A similar mechanic should be implemented for Ensnared targets.

VENARI's Teleport Buffs

• Venari sometimes does not immediately attack a target after a command is sent due to her navigation. A teleport should occur instantaneously each time a target is marked.
  • Venari does not stop attacking even when the target dies, it would help if the attack animation stops as soon as the target dies.
  • Khora's "Defend" ability state is not fun to use, there isn't much Venari seems to do. An AOE ability could help make Venari more defensive.

I just realized that after a frame or a weapon gets vaulted you automatically lose every BP of that frame\weapon...

At first when I lost all my Saryn prime BPs I thought that maybe I wasn't paying attention, even tho I know for sure I had 3 of them before she entered the vault... I actually had a list with all Saryn\Nikana\Spira prime parts... And then boom, no BPs, and no, never sold a full set of frame parts.

And now, my Akstiletto BPs are gone too.. Even tho it says "Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is", and I'm quite sure I've had a Vauban BP too, but can't say for sure.

So DE, where are my BPs?

11 hours ago, FireRedDragon said:

So this hasn't really been addressed in this hotfix, but I personally think the new controller UI/control scheme is a disappointing downgrade. Rather than simply scrolling through options and pushing various buttons to accomplish tasks, one of the pluses and defining features of using a controller, it's been changed to a sluggish, inaccurate point and click. It takes twice as long to do a simple task that was as simple as clicking one button. I don't really understand how this new system was an improvement over the previous one. All I can really describe it as is a setback to anyone who's already learned the PC controls. It feels like I'm being weened off of a controller and pushed toward mouse and keyboard. I'd appreciate if there was an option to toggle this new system on or off. I may be in a minority of players who play with controllers, or even people who share this opinion, but I am incredibly disappointed with this choice that was made, and I hope to god this isn't the same fate that Xbox/PS4 will suffer. 

There are dozens of us!

Why has the controller issue not been fixed yet. I haven't heard a single person say that the change was good, or wanted in any way.

Make it an option to toggle this on, or remove that feature and roll back to the previous iteration. This change literally only made the game worse. Yes I do mean literally.

Archived