Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

We all appreciate the decoration update but applying Orokin decorations in a tenno dojo doesn't look right.  If we try to make a hybrid build we can't cover or replace the pillars with the new Orokin ones.  We still have the issue where we go to place an item and are moved to an odd camera angle making placement difficult.  Then when you grab the decoration to move it, it resets itself to random directions.  

When  Transference is made, the sound effects continuously repeat throughout the match. Sometimes the character becomes invisible to the player with that. And please let us use if possible the previous system for controllers.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scaled the Ceramic Dagger to a more reasonable size. Ceramic Dagger-But-Long-Like-A-Sword didn’t have a nice ring to it.

Great. Seeing as that was so quick and easy to fix...

...could the devs PLEASE see about FINALLY fixing the fact that Nikanas, Venka Prime, Gunsen, and  Sigma & Octantis (and probably a few other weapons too) STILL show elemental FX on the blades even when Show Weapon Elemental FX is turned off in options?

This has been broken for a long time, it's really annoying for at least a few of us, and it seems like a simple enough fix to implement.

Edit: Could someone please explain to me how this post warrants a down-vote? Or is asking for fixes to long standing issues considered to be little more than unreasonable, self-serving, elitist whining now?

Is there any way we can get an option to disable the loading screen drums? Don't mean to harp on you guys' hard work or anything, really appreciate all the work you put into a free-to-play game, but the drums are a bit on the irritating side. 

I understand that you rarely remove anything you add, even if it's unpopular (like the controller...thing...you've done), but for the luvva Mike, can you please just return the "Confirm" button to "A" on the Xbox controller? I mean really, moving it to X is a pointlessly User-Surly change. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the controller D-Pad function from the Somachord as it does not function there. 

Why do you hate D-Pad?
The protrusion of the fingertip is just a corpse. Should I enjoy it? Do you want me applauded that there are lots of buttons that do not work?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Removed profanity filter from Loadout names.

OOOoooOooooooo, time for some fun

also the obligitory "when umbra" comment (personally i dont care as long as the sacrafice happens before tennocon)

PS. there are only two things i am hyped for from the sacrifice, umbra's bada** scarf, and new lore

Saryn's spores are still bugging out and sometimes will just not work completely! Been an issue since the initial update. Her damage counter will freeze at 20, saying there's spores on a single enemy when there's not. Cannot be detonated nor cast on other enemies.

Also seeing some GNARLY framedrops in my ship, the first few minutes of missions, and loading into the plains since the mainline! Never had these issues prior to the update. I verified cache, optimized, and updated my drivers. Nothing worked. I keep all my settings on low and I'm still getting 20 frames. Not to mention V-sync and FPS lock isn't actually locking my frames at 60 anymore, they'll go upwards of 200 and then gradually come back down to 60, but the inconsistency of it makes it look like I'm running at 20 frames as well. 

I'm hoping it's just my machine but something is majorly messed up. I've been downloading updates all day. The updater has crashed repeatedly with message "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers". No, it's not a network issue; I'm a network engineer by day and using Google Fiber.

In the meantime "The Evolution Engine" is running 60% CPU and using about 130M RAM. I can't tell what is going on - is it optimizing, hung, stuck in a loop, attempting to teach the Grenier Latin? Weird stuff. I'm almost tempted to scrape the Steam delivered version and download a fresh copy.

Suggestion: use a Bit Torrent based update client. A few folks pull it from DE and then everyone else shares it and gets it done quickly. Works for Hollywood releases.

1 hour ago, Maengorn said:

What about the banshee resonating quake energy cost bug?

From yesterday my banshee using 25 energy per cast (resonating quake) in 175% ability efficiency where it showing 6 energy in ability section, is it bug or what?

1 hour ago, EndermanBeast said:

There will be no fix. It's already fixed.

i think hes talking about corpses, melee dont pass trough small unseen objects / weird geometric shape (unseen) / corpses.

• still no option to disable the tribal drums.
  • still can't save controller custom binding
  • other players transference sound fx louder than my own - even when they are literally on the other side of the map. 
  • still can't use d-pad to navigate menus with controller.

Also - with a controller, if i bring up the chat window - i have to obviously use the keyboard to type... but pressing <Enter> on keyboard doesn't send the message.  Actually using the mouse to click ok closes the dialog window BUT DOESNT SEND THE MESSAGE.  using the controller to "mouse" over the ok button DOESNT SEND THE MESSAGE.  Only clicking "X" on the controller will send the message.  which isn't even listed on the screen as being mapped to the OK button.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, there's a lot of stuff to wade through, but you can no longer rotate the operator when customizing their appearance. Not entirely related but I would love it if their face was angled up a little bit when you zoom on it, it's a little hard to adjust their features the way it is. Thanks as always for your hard work!!

Dev's, please have a  look into Dojo Lightning since Since U. 22.20 Patch... has some bugs. Since U. 22.20 Patch,  many decorations their base colors are now looking washed out. IE the Wooden Totems and Wooden Arches are no longer wood color but a bleached out color. As well as the Stone fountains and Stone Lanterns are no longer stone/grey  looking but bleached out white. I've looked at the Polychrome feature it only changes the color but doesn't restore the native colors. This current representation is without lighting adjustments just since the Patch. 
How about another look please DE on this..

1 hour ago, QuantumPie said:

Are there any plans to allow melee to pass through corpses and maybe even objects? I can understand solid walls but I can't keep my stealth multiplier up in Adaro anymore. I don't understand why you would nerf Adaro since some prefer solo farming over group farming.

agreed

Please make this whole new controller mode optional, also the forced ability menu to RB...why? you've made it completely impossible for me to change my ability/melee buttons and the emulated mouse with the controller is just....terrible. please please please please please please please change this

Archived