Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, StrongCrayon said:

Saryn Prime's new armor level is really nice; can you take a look at Trinity Prime and Nyx Prime for a similar armor buff?

90 something reduction and an invisible sheild 😕

Not Sure what's up with the Controller "fixes", but you guys really should have an option to put things the way they were.  For some reason, I can no longer input text in chat...Or anything that  requires me to press the button to start inputting text...i.e., Pressing X to name Kavat when trying to claim it.  Further more, attempts to use the KB&M to try and workaround it fails as well.  Is there any way this can be fixed?!

4 hours ago, EsDur said:

new controller ui is seriously SUCKS

who designed dis fukin interface?

why did director agree dis broken interface???

i say again,ROLLBACK NOW ASAP

No Kidding!  S#&$ is broken and DAF!  They need to put that S#&$ back the way it was!

My syandana and my attachment's color process to changes themselves back to the previous color every time I come back fro ma mission, or going to the dojo. Please find that error and fix it.

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can corpses stop counting as "walls" that melee cannot pass through? The change for "melee not passing through walls" seemed rushed, and melee gets stuck on too much odd geometry. It would be nice if melee could pass through soft surfaces, bodies, and small geometry items while only Glaives could pass through walls with Power Throw equipped. This would give throwing melee a reason to be used while not being overpowered.

While I agree on the problem with enemy bodies: Powerthrow on Glaives is entirely based on the concept of not passing through walls. It's supposed to explode on contact with walls. Making it pass through walls would be a terrible nerf to the mod. The AoE from the explosion allready goes through walls.

didn't pay much attention to it when it was first applied, but having read some issues, mainly the corpse issue, with melee inability to pass through walls (or most solid objects in general right now) i would really like to know exactly why DE decided to put forth this melee nerf far ahead of the melee rework.

Whenever a nerf is put out there's usually a balancing factor to it, like a new mechanic that adds too much to the strength to warframe abilities as a rough example, or simply because that thing is just too plain powerful. removing melee ability to hit through walls is a counter to the wall ramming spin to win everyone's doing with >>>maiming strike<<< (i wonder why everyone does this) which results in melee utility being pulled back a fair bit, yet there's no balance to this nor will there be any time soon so exactly why wasn't this put back to be released alongside the melee rework? you're taking away one big functionality of combat and leaving the void that it creates completely blank alongside some issues that weren't properly noted before it's release

imo the melee nerf should be rolled back then released alongside the rework so that we at least have something to compensate for a relatively large missing feature.

side note solo play for onslaught is still complete S#&amp;&#036;e, efficiency manageability alone is still absolutely impossible past wave 4 and the drop tables right now are so bloody cluttered it would be better to simply buy out what we want from players that run that mode hardcore than to try our luck ourselves at this point

BUG!
- Can't use void dash, blast, and amps when switching to operator while using saryn.

- Sometimes can't use melee in any game mode (this is super annoying)

- Crash when join party on Plains of Eidolons

- Can't enter cetus after killing the eidolon (this is also super annoying)

8 minutes ago, Milfhunter357 said:

all you had to do de was just removing that op mod called primed reach and the problem would have been solved but nah you guys from de just like to nerf and tweak when its absolutely not needed... but uve done it again... thx for crippling my fun 

If your fun revolves entirely around spin2win then you should look for fun elsewhere.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Milfhunter357:

all you had to do de was just removing that op mod called primed reach and the problem would have been solved but nah you guys from de just like to nerf and tweak when its absolutely not needed... but uve done it again... thx for crippling my fun 

+ controller is still weird why cant we use the d pad anymore? who tought it would be a nice addition to use the left stick like a mouse? and i cant use my xbox 360 button layout... why needed the controller a fix??? 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Xanthis:

If your fun revolves entirely around spin2win then you should look for fun elsewhere.

im sorry for not being mr 25 and cheesing everything with tigris p... but whatever mate melee is broken right now and im not the only 1 who thinks that so have a good 1 mate and bye bye  

I have met some problems with Saryn's Spores. Sometimes its stuck and can't use it anymore in the mission.

-Spores Hud shows 17-21 dmg --> not going up or down

-Hud says no enemies are affected

-Ability icon shows that it's turned on (just like when the spores are spreading) and cannot be cancelled.

-The ability cannot be cancelled during the mission, hence you cant cast it again because the HUD says Ability is in use (quite annoying in Onslaught since the ability becomes useless as long as you stay in the current Onslaught MISSION)

Please take a look at this problem :)! Many People would appreciate it. I have met this problem 5 times over 2 days and I'm not the only one (also few other people in Onslaught though it happens in other missions as well). 

1 hour ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

i would really like to know exactly why DE decided to put forth this melee nerf far ahead of the melee rework.

I don't work with them but i have a guess.

They will first put nerfs and wait for people to calm down and after people play for some time with nerfs only they will bring some buffs so people will fee happier even if whole situation summary is a big nerf.

13 hours ago, sixmille said:

This was a positive change. Melee needs to be brought on par with other weapons.

Yeah. My dark dagger needs a 100 metre range just like my marelok. Don't forget that it also needs to shoot through 2 metres of solid rock to bring it up to par.

Archived