Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Ember / Mirage / Titania pls get some more love, again? Purdy peas? :)

Maka.Bones

Title.

Honestly there have been so many idea posts on the forums... If devs wanted me to, I wouldn't mind consolidating the ideas based on what they want to accomplish with the warframes. 

But it would be nice if these frames got some more tweaks than they've initially gotten. Like:

Titania's floaties go all over the place, which makes them consistently-inconsistent (and pointless to use... it's more of a pain to use the floaty cc, than to simply kill the enemies)

Ember... well she still sucks at killing high lvl enemies via her powers, no longer really works well as a fire-quake CC frame, and still can wipe the floor with any lvl <40. Nothing much changed with her, except that fireball has a cool effect now, and WoF was literally given 2 nerfs that affect survival, for one buff that doesn't make a difference where it should. (higher lvl enemies). Awesome concept on paper, but not in practice. 

Mirage's 2 & 4 still feel like a waste of energy. Well her 4 is ok as a blind, but the cast-time is so slow that enemies can use that time to kill you, or KD/stun/nullify you, before you manage to blind them. 

So again... please? 🙂

P.S. love what you guys did with saryn. Only issue I had was with making them spread at a timely/efficient manner, or large enough area. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

Mirage is an inferior Excalibur regarding blinds, Ember is poor at DPS and survival despite being supposed to be a glass cannon, and Titania's only saving grace is her DPS and high status while all 3 of her other abilities are garbage (Spellbind is an inferior Hallowed Ground, Tribute is an inferior Metronome, and Lantern is an inferior Resonator). I agree that all of these ladies need a revisit.

The only way I can imagine Ember being improved is for them to rework heat damage itself.
Heat b Heat status procs don't stack the way Toxin b Toxin, Gas b Gas and Slash b Slash procs do. Instead, a Heat b Heat proc applied while Ignite is already in effect will refresh the initial proc's duration and re-apply the panic effect without changing its damage per second. That is one of the reasons why heat is so weak.

They would also need to rebuild her entire ability set from scratch instead of reworking the current abilities.
Accelerant would be fine as it is now and they could probably change WOF to something like "Heat up the air around Ember to deal DoT"(with the augment being something along the likes of "The air would be so hot it would melt armor"? No?) But her 1st and 3rd would need to become something else/better.

Edited by Budley

The issue with Ember is not ember her self, its Heat Procs that dont stack. If you fix the Heat Procs it will fix Ember. Mirage is in a good position right now, i dont see any reason to touch her and im not sure what Titania needs to be changed at since she deals massive CC with her 1 and 3 skills wile grinding through enemies with her 4th.