Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] Bring back old Orokin sytle Clan rooms or no?

Sannleikur

Just had the thought that the old orokin grandest hall would be perfect to make a 1909 Paris Air Show in. 

I wonder if we could just submit a ticket and ask an informed Clan Warlord to have the old orokin rooms enabled? That'd be nice. 

I would like to be able to have stencils on rooms in the same style as the personal quarters. If they don't bring the rooms back as they were, then having the ability to at least have that much would be greatly appreciated. I dislike the muted, simplistic designs of the halls as they are, but I know that by that same token people really like that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely like old rooms design and that will be great to be able to build those. New rooms are bigger and looks very empty until you'll spend enormous amount of time and resources decorating it. While old design looks more... cozy and might be more suitable for small clans or one-man clans.

I dont know if I would just say bring it back as the new build style.

But maybe have a couple of different templates to pick from when a dojo is built or when a dojo breaks down to its base room.

Orokin, Grineer, Corpus, Tenno, Cetus, etc.

The new placeables are great and all, but... smaller clans are really taking the suffering hit with having less active players to lay out and build things.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...