Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ki'teer Sekhara is [FIXED] as of U23.5.0

Gr1mjaw

On 2018-06-27 at 6:27 AM, Faeruithir said:

Would also like to note that the glowing balls effect is visible while scoped in with a sniper or mining tool. Always one, sometimes both visual effects. While I do play in 2560 x 1080 I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one with the visual bug.

you are not the only one:
h7zyX9Z.jpg
fvdo031.jpg

I purchased a TennoCon digital ticket specifically so that I could access the TennoCon Baro, and specifically so that I could purchase the Ki'teer Sekhara. Now I've discovered this thread and am disappointed. I would like a fix. Or even better, I'd like a way to obtain the old Quantum badge.

Edited by SteveCutler

Really hopes this gets fixed. Bumping for visibility. One of my appearance loadouts for Inaros uses them for the Horus skin. They used to look fantastic. Now they're almost blindingly whitish. It's terrible. It's a pretty expensive item so I'm surprised it's still bugged!

Sadly the Ki'teer Sekhara has had issues for a very long time. Whenever you'd go into archwing mode, it'd look huge on your shoulders. When you use something that makes you go "first-person" like snipers or scanners, the Sekhara would still be visible. (It used to be that the whole Sekhara would be visible, but now it's just the particles, so slight improvement kind of?) With how visually buggy it's been probably ever since it was released, I'd be surprised if it ever got perfected. It's my favorite shoulder decoration too, so I hope one day it can be fixed.

On 2018-05-19 at 11:53 AM, Gr1mjaw said:

Bug Introduced: 17th of May 2018 (U22.20.1)

• its been bugged for 66 days and counting.

Bug Description: The inner diamond is too bright/prominent than the energy effects that surround it, compared to how it was before U22.20.1/U22.20.2

E1WD7fF.jpg

• Degraded appearance is not the only issue with it either 

Warframe.x64_2018-06-25_16-43-17-792.jpg

• That's how Ki' teer Sekhara looks while in archwing mode

h7zyX9Z.jpg
fvdo031.jpg
Warframe0193.jpg

• Its no where near how beautiful it looked before the update(U22.20.1/U22.20.2)

its been more than 2 months now, please DE at least let us know if this is currently being worked on or not.