Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ki'teer Sekhara is [FIXED] as of U23.5.0

Gr1mjaw

Bump. Can confirm this is happening as well, on all of my frames, as of update 23.2.0. Apparently the sekhara's been bugged for a while now, which sucks because it used to be so pretty and now its been reduced to a few sparkles on my frames' right shoulders. Pls fix.

IDK whats up with these. They looked perfect when I got them a long long time ago. Now it seems like I notice them breaking even more every day. First the colors are off, then the particle effects, then the placement, then the size, and now they float just above the floor for some reason. They look completely ridiculous in archwing now too, which wasn't ever a problem before (they could solve this by removing archwing entirely). All this happened after they patched them (didnt know there was anything wrong to begin with?). Its been like 90 days since this was reported and there hasn't even been a response yet. 

On 2018-08-04 at 10:44 AM, GuerillaGorilla47 said:

I heard the Sekhara was bugged but never knew it was this bad. Please fix, this is ridiculous.
wpPAVTm.jpg

yep, the right side one is at the feet instead of being on the shoulders 😕

The irony being that the hot-fix 23.2.0 is when the bug occurred for most. the effect is still on the shoulder the but glyph its self is somewhere between the frames feet. tho if the shoulder attachments are removed it goes where its meant to, maybe pop it into nifscope an reassign the sekhara, so the shoulder attachment and the sekhara aren't occupying the same node.