Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora is nice now but... Venari still need a bit of polish (Ideas and Feedback)

CuteFoxyFox

So let me start by saying: I love the new changes.

- Whip damage area scales with range

- Ensnare fixes

- Venari teleports (this one I love the most)

BUT

In my opinion Venari still need a bit of changes so we can put Khora on "Polished" status.

So let me start from things im certain of:

1. Defence type is still the whorse of all of the types. 

- Healing heals you and allies, attack does nice amount of damage and Defence... can disarm one enemy. ONE.

What I would do to Defence type

- Give Venari Radial blind stacking with range mods 

- (Just and idea) maybe in the future provide Khora with Augment that allows you to use finisher on blinded enemies

- Give her armor (cosmetic)... come on! she is a Defence type and she has no armor! There are plenty of cat and dog armors we can buy so why can't we use them on our Steel kitty?

What I Would do to Attack type

- (Here im not sure if its implemented or not) Give Venari a possibility to attack multiply enemies not just one 

- (Another idea) in the future I would like to see a augment that gives Venari ability like that: "After killing X enemies, Venari unleashes a explosion on X range working with range mods" 

What I would do to Heal type

- Let Venari revive other pets. Ok so it could be a weird thing but think about it. She is focused on working with pets, and she could (someway) find a way into a high lvl missions. Since pets are dying preety fast, kavat like this would be priceless! Or add it as a Augment. I would pay ma boi Hexis for that 😛

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well about other abilities I feel like there are on a good way. She has some CC, she has some damage I love Khora and Hope Steel kitty Venari can get a bit more love 🙂

❤️

4 minutes ago, davej83 said:

im still cant find the " best mision type for khora..it´s like most of ppl say khora is a mix of some WF but with their abilities nerfed..she need go to what theme WF is suposed to be and less mix

Well I guess it is not bad to be flaxible 😛

She can be usefull on on pleague or grineer and corpus with overevtended 

She can deal some good damage and you can mix it cuz whip deals diffrent damage

you have all mighty stun Ensnare 

And kitty which is your support and you guide :3

yeah but 4 th skill while is good for control a litle zone,, makes so hard shoot enemies traped inside while others can shoot trough and 2 nd skill work really slowi kill all enemies around before they all get caugth. 😛

I Think Venari is in a good spot right now when you compare her to other companions.

With my build I got her to 2880 hp; 600ish Armor (1300ish Armor when my arcane Guardian procs); 344 Base Dmg with 123% CritChance and a 6,4CritMult. She never went down in ESO and kept me at full health all the time thanks to Hunter synergy.

And My Khora is doing about 100k Crits with her 1st Ability with no additional Strength and 175% Range.

All in all im Having a great time with those two 😊 

On 2018-05-20 at 12:21 AM, davej83 said:

yeah but 4 th skill while is good for control a litle zone,, makes so hard shoot enemies traped inside while others can shoot trough and 2 nd skill work really slowi kill all enemies around before they all get caugth. 😛

Use Whipclaw on enemies traped inside the dome instead of shooting them as it synergizes really well fo added damage.