Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn rework. Problems and ideas.

Achronight

One of the biggest issues i have with saryn, is that she doesnt play well with others and i enjoy playing with my friends a lot. 

List of issues ( there maybe more, those are the ones i found.)

1.  Her spores dont spread when friends kill the spore infested enemies. That means i cant get saryns 1 to work in a team environment. 

2.  Cant recast 1 to spread spores and detonation feels weak. It does the same damage that you can do just by letting the spore do its thing for 2 sec, but ends the spore spread and resets scaling.

3.  Spores spread if bugged if you try to spread them the traditional way. ( killing them and shooting at the spores ) You HAVE to activate 3 to spread spores. 

4. Spam 4 to win is back. You can completely clear the map on a low level mission with 50m range. ( Didnt you nerf embers world on fire for that reason ? )

My suggestions

1.  Id rather have the damage scaling nerfed, and get the ability to recast the spores on enemyes and maybe hold 1 for a more effective detonation. 

2.  Personaly i would rather have molt give a 1 second invisibility. ( It fits more with the shed skin and escape theme in Ninja literature and movies / anime.)

3.  Fix how spores spread with out toxic lash active, and give friends a way to spread the spores 

4.  I understand Why you cant cast spores on molt and shoot them anymore. But i didn enjoy casting spores on molt and having enemies shoot the molt and get infection. 

5.  I would completely rework her 4.  ( Maybe its a toxic cloud she leaves behind when she moves and enemies who step on it get spores infection ? ) 

Edited by Achronight

you need to at least press 4 many times to clear a room unless its low level (25 and below). Her 4 is just her 1 wide spread CC forum. it takes time to kill. ALL SHE IS poison type frame. she takes time to kill each each one. it just makes killing foes easy. please remember this game is not about kills but one goal. working as team. saryn now is valuable frame in any team. this game is co-op game. Play solo if you want glory kill. no really instead of ruining a fun and power fantasy i play solo all the time. get a specter also. they are fun and helpful to have with you.

On 2018-05-20 at 12:31 PM, davej83 said:

molt work perfect that speed is usefull, and 4 its no 4 to win lol u should test more is good but not kill every1 around.

Why do you assume i havent tested ?   4 can kill everything bellow level 40 in one cast with 50m range. ( thats like 95% of the game ) 

On 2018-05-20 at 12:54 PM, Sunrisefire said:

you need to at least press 4 many times to clear a room unless its low level (25 and below). Her 4 is just her 1 wide spread CC forum. it takes time to kill. ALL SHE IS poison type frame. she takes time to kill each each one. it just makes killing foes easy. please remember this game is not about kills but one goal. working as team. saryn now is valuable frame in any team. this game is co-op game. Play solo if you want glory kill. no really instead of ruining a fun and power fantasy i play solo all the time. get a specter also. they are fun and helpful to have with you.

Why do you talk to me as if i started playing a week ago ?  Why ?

Edited by Achronight