Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venari augment suggestion.

(XBOX)Skullstachio

Hi @[DE]Megan

After reading this paragraph in patch note 22.19.0. Something has partly grasped my attention.

• Fixed Venari’s Heal being permanently active when equipping negative Duration Mods on Khora.

what it is, is that in rare cases, even after healing through the heal posture, it may continue to indirectly provide regeneration depending on the scenario (I really have no idea, but when my shields hit 0 & my health goes down, it just instantly starts regenerating back to full health regardless of Venari's current posture, distance or mods affecting Khora's Ability Duration.) if you do find anything about it & put in some kind of fix, instead of fixing the said problem/benefit (here comes the suggestion mentioned in the title) why not work it into a special Precept/Augment exclusive to Venari.

Venarous Regeneration (Exclusive to Venari)

Polarity: Precept.

Heal Posture Augment: After healing an ally, they will continue to regenerate health for an additional 60 seconds.

• Unranked: After healing an ally, they will continue to regenerate health for an additional 8.5 seconds.
  • Rank 1: After healing an ally, they will continue to regenerate health for an additional 20 seconds.
  • Rank 2: After healing an ally, they will continue to regenerate health for an additional 32.5 seconds.
  • Max Rank: After healing an ally, they will continue to regenerate health for an additional 45 seconds.

Notes:

• Health per second is unaffected (base ability strength affects the initial abilities health per second.)
  • the Augments Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
  • The amount of time left is indicated on the Buff tracker.
  • Venarous Regeneration persists even after venari is killed.
  • each Rank increases the duration additively by 12.5 seconds, up to 45 seconds which is identical to the amount of time left for venari to revive upon death.

I do hope the team considers this in the long run as an option.

Edited by (XB1)Skullstachio

Honestly... I'd rather they give 'protect' a useful role (not via an augment) rather than an augment that heals allies, in all honesty if I wanted to be the group healer there are better frame choices to take than khora with vernari. 

Khora's heal ability is an 'emergency' heal option imo and to be honest doesn't work too well anyway in my experience.

yeah what LSG501 said 'doesnt work too well' i felt like everytime i want to heal from attack mode i have to hold down twice first then find the target again or just cast it again, thats like 5-7secs too late to heal something thats getting absolutely whacked on. I would love to see an augment where we would be able to use the other non-active venari abilities to be able to cast from the active venari ability on allies/enemies. like we whould be able to activate heal on allies from attack stance or focus attack enemies from heal/protect stance etc. That would be something to invest a mod slot on.

Edited by -Virtuoso-

19 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

yeah what LSG501 said 'doesnt work too well' i felt like everytime i want to heal from attack mode i have to hold down twice first then find the target again or just cast it again, thats like 5-7secs too late to heal something thats getting absolutely whacked on. I would love to see an augment where we would be able to use the other non-active venari abilities to be able to cast from the active venari ability on allies/enemies. like we whould be able to activate heal on allies from attack stance or focus attack enemies from heal/protect stance etc. That would be something to invest a mod slot on.

Actually considering how bad protect is they could remove that and revamp the way venari works to something similar to below:

if we target an enemy it attacks, if we target an ally it heals them, if we target nothing it heals us (not that I really use that with the hunter mod and operator arcanes)

Yes this would remove 'group healing' but that's so slow it's quicker to get close and drop a health pizza or just revive them when they go down lol

Been playing venari for a while, Sorry but the only thing she got for her is Cat Cat and Cat. 1 Ok , 2 Nice CC (but nidus did it better) 3 Cat baby cat (beg DE to have charm in that cat) 4. BDSM in form. A good Augment would be a Combo between 3 and 4 where: Aug: Cat Cyclone (explain, by targeting the Dome with enemy in side the cat jump in, does damage to all enemy proc slash, status on melee, and scale on weapon Combo). 

Rank 1: Does 50% base of melee damage and 50% chance of proc status

Rank 2: Does 70% base melee damage and now can scale of mod

Rank 3: Does 90% melee damage mod and also give 100% status proc (higher combo higher damage)

Edited by LemonNade4Kavinh