The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course Architect Suggestions!

--Revan--

Hey there everyone!

Since the update came out i was working in the new room, and named it Proving Grounds.

I added a lot of things, for example deadly laser traps, grineers waiting for you most of the corners and entrances, the floor is lava area, firewall climbing, mini bosses, even a big bad boss with fire eyebrows. Some pictures of the course: https://imgur.com/a/4u6rZi0

Btw anyone free to try it. Platform: PC Ign: -ForgottenPotato- (me)

But i miss some things which i want to suggest, to be added or changed.

So, what are my suggestions?

-Add timed laser traps, which we can find in the Void. (We could set it's on/off period)

-Add Rotating lasers, just like in the Void, also Rotating Floor Tiles, Cubes. (We could set the speed)

-Add add a model of an Infested Volitale Runner .. which would explode if the player goes into it's proximity, let's say half meter or 1 meter.

-Add Mines which would blow up, and deal a great amound of damage, also would knock back the player. (The model which was used in the raids should work)

-Add a model of an Ancient Healer which would pull the player to itself once it's in the proximity.

-Add Triangle Boundary Trap and Triangle Floor Tiles (Give some love to triangles will you? <3)

-Add Trap cubes. If the player hit the top of it, it would collapse and inside there would be spikes which would kill the players.

-Add mirrors, where the lasers would reflect from.

-Increase the amount of capacity by 200 atleast. (Which could be tied to the clan rank, not level).

-Add faction variants of the Floor tiles

-Let us size the Floor Tiles, Cubes, Pillars, Wedges.

-Faction variant target dummys (Could be selected from scanned codex entrys).

-Add Bomb Dispensers which would drop bombs perodically. (I want to play donkey kong so hard, ty)

That's all for now, i hope i gave some ideas or these are already in motion to be added, thanks for the time! Also if anyone have more ideas, leave them in the comments, also want to hear the opinions about these ^^. Cheers.

Just now, 321agemo said:

how about replenishing the ammo you used if you fail the course so you don't inevitably end up trying to do it with melee only?

Yes that's also something i forgot to mention, nice. How about ammo pickups to place? Like the ones in the Simulacrum.