Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to make a floor for an Orokin Style Room....and uh...

Nez-Kal

...So, raise of hands, who else has done this?
can_tthouchthis_by_tangent_valley-dcc1s5

You place a large flat object down in this water garden room to make a floor.......annnnnd now you can't interact with the object in any way,  can't select it, can't delete it, and the only way to fix your artistic screw-up is to literally delete the entire room.

Oddly enough, the room tricks you into doing this. For some reason the objects are completely red most of the time near this floor, but once you go low enough, it's like "Oh sure! You can place it down now". Heh. Cue General Ackbar meme.

Seriously, I can't be the only one that has done this, and I really wish there was a solution to it. If DE can't make the object work there, then at the very least can they add in a "Remove Last Decoration" or "Undo" Ctrl+Z style button. =w="

Would also be nice to have the camera not collide with all entities ever. If you could just clip into the floor and select it, there'd not be a problem.
But right now the camera gets pushed around by guests in your dojo, it gets pushed by your pet, your warframe gets in the way, other decorations get in the way et cetera.

Just now, Kyryo said:

Never happened to me, but seems like a really BAD thing. What if something like this happens in a major room, with a lot of other rooms connected to it ? 

It would be a disaster.

When it happened to my middle hall with about.. 30 rooms connected from it, I had to contact support and request them to remove it.

Edited by Navarchus

I had the same  issue, you can remove it by using a glitch to go out of the room. you must have your warframe head in the roof then enter in decoration mod then you can go out and go remove the stucked object.