Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton vandal is just a reskin prime

9 hours ago, Schrenk212 said:

Players - "Waaaah, give us the Braton and Lato Vandal we didn't want to earn ourselves."

DE - "Okay, we'll give you these items you don't deserve."

Players - "These are just average weapons, give us more."

Love the new generation of gamers.

I get the point you're making (most people only wanted them for the MR anyways, unfortunately), however, I felt I had to mention that nothing was really 'earned' prior to their reintroduction.

Bottom line is that they were given away for free just for being around during the time and to be fair, they're actually earned now due to the grind.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I admit my logic is flawed in that post, but it still doesn't change making a 6 year old promotional weapon better than the newer Prime version wholly unnecessary.

People begged to have it released for years, now they have it and suddenly it's not good enough.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

They are use for different builds.  One is for a status build and the other is for critical builds.  In my opinion I find both them are sht like all variations of the Braton so...  LOL

Edited by kenny1007

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

I get the point you're making (most people only wanted them for the MR anyways, unfortunately), however, I felt I had to mention that nothing was really 'earned' prior to their reintroduction.

Bottom line is that they were given away for free just for being around during the time and to be fair, they're actually earned now due to the grind.

Just to be clear. I was vehemently against the 2 weapons being added
I was burned alive while being stoned by this community for it too.

I didn't want piece of crap weapons to be rewards in veteran content to being with.
Only a small minority actually cared about the waste of digital space these weapons take up.

Heaven forbid...
I wanted some "NEW" weapons that were "Strong"!

Silly me...

On 2018-05-21 at 8:35 PM, Valiant said:

I completely agree. 

They were just freebies for being in the right place at the right time.

And may be worth pointing out DE had issues after beta for a few of us, I played beta, yet DE have no record, I still remember not taking the opportunity to buy founders packages. But DE do have a record of my 2014 account that seemed to get created when I tried to sort and re access my beta. Back then I promptly uninstalled and quit as im sure I kept having issues acessing and logging into WF. I remember the pistol being offered as a gift prior to that and fully expected to have that when I started again in Feb.

What I got was a fresh account with no xp. Had to start from scratch.

I never progressed far in my account before quitting in May 2014. Had never used Steam to play Warframe. So no great loss.

Now I have Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal, just as collectables. Was quite happy to see them as rewards we could earn.

Edited by SastusBulbas

On 2018-05-21 at 9:22 AM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I never said that. I just said some things are pointless to mod towards without a riven.

Don't underestimate a "trigger finger" gun such as Late/Vandal capable of firing almost as fast as you can hit that button. Vandal being slightly more so for faster fingers, the prime would likely need a macro to comfortablely fire it at max fire rate.