Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Khora Supposed To Be...?

that's what you get when all resources was spend on Sacrifice and PoV, about half a year of DElay and massive disappointment at the end

she obviously suppose to serve as fan service for dominatrix, bdsm, cat-lovers, wisps and all those stuff, but was too overcooked

and it's a shame cos she looks great, we only can hope for complete rework, after DE finished all big stuff

On 2018-05-21 at 5:26 PM, davej83 said:

her 3 its the best of all skills khora got and yes heal help alot, others  are just sub-skill mixed from others frames.

just get yourself arcane elevate, or better two and forget about low sustainability, works on all frames

• 1 month later...

Here’s what makes thematical sense to me:

1) Whips are used to tame animals

2) Barbed wire is used to fence herds 

3) Venari means hunt, so like a hunter’s companion 

What I don’t get: 

Khora means womb

Adelphi (her alternate helm) means off the womb or sibling

Now why those names? What does beastmaster have to do with womb/matrix/family

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

Ever since I got her I ranked her up and put a forma on her but she’s stuck at rank 27 because I do not have the energy to play her kit. Three levels. Just three to go, and I can’t muster the strength to do it. Ever since the exalted whip was scrapped my interest in her flatlined. 

My Excalibur was supposed to have a wife...

Khora's theme is not dominatrix or cat lady she is a beast tamer warframe she used the whip on venari and tamed her now it's her time to tame the battlefield and pacify the enemies. Basically if you watch how she behaves and her look she is a circus themed wf a stage persona with show offs. 

wait excalibur is a swordsman? are you sure? because the only swordsman like thing about him is his 1st ability since blind has nothing to do with it, shooting javelins has nothing to do with it and his 4th ability is just shooting energy waves as no one uses it to get close to enemies and hit them with the sword

10 hours ago, (PS4)Lez_Lightning said:

Yall just dont know how to play as khora properly then if you think she sucks. Shes an excellent frame especially if you're soloing since venari can heal. Just because you cant use a frame very well doesnt make it a bad frame. 

Yall just don't know that you just nekroed.