Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really wanna know about this !

looking over the wiki and i really wanna know when is this stuff going to be worked on or released

• MOA companion 
  • More Kavat/Kubrow breeds 

Damage 3.0 

• Rework/removal of "mandatory mods"
  • Bringing balance to Status and Critical chance
  • Magnetic b Magnetic rework 
  •  
  • Removal of keys from Derelicts and dispersion of them through System
  • Option to choose Daily Tribute milestone rewards ahead of time

not on the wiki and its just me wondering if vauban,nyx,titania,loki,wukong would be getting reworks anytime soon since they could all use some sort of rework/update 

Whenever DE feels like it. there are no time frames. Things mentioned in livestreams could take years, or never end up completed.

Pets 2.0 is only on paper. Moa animations are being worked on. Damage X.X is on backburner from blacklash of 2.5 physical damage ideas. Nothing being done to "mandatory mods".  Derelict key changes are just a 'want' may not even be on paper. Daily Tribute hasn't been mentioned in months but UI changes might just might bring new news of it but its over a month away for the first parts of it. They plan UI changes will be distributed in phases. Frame Reworks happen whenever inspiration strikes but right now Melee changes are likely taking most of the attention currently.

Edited by Firetempest

6 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

there are no time frames

Limbo and Rhino disagree... I mean, what? I'm on topic. Don't look at me like that.

Only DE knows how developed each of these ideas are, and whether they're in progress or on a perpetual back burner.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Limbo and Rhino disagree... I mean, what? I'm on topic. Don't look at me like that.

Only DE knows how developed each of these ideas are, and whether they're in progress or on a perpetual back burner.

Limbo's more of a Dimension frame. 

And as far as Rhino and his stomp goes the slow fall might just be shutting off or slowing gravity in that specific area. So he just as easily could be a gravity frame.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Limbo's more of a Dimension frame. 

And as far as Rhino and his stomp goes the slow fall might just be shutting off or slowing gravity in that specific area. So he just as easily could be a gravity frame.

Limbo can still turn time off for enemies/projectiles in the rift.

And Stomps description literally states it disrupts time :wink:

I was exaggerating ofc, neither are really time frames. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

MOA companion 

probably coming with Venus. if it doesn't have a Vacuum mod though, I'm probably not gonna bother too much. I know many others will feel the same.

More Kavat/Kubrow breeds 

not heard anything about this, maybe when we get pets 2.0. lord knows Kubrows are desperate for a rework.

Rework/removal of "mandatory mods"

DEFINITELY wouldn't hold my breath on this one. waiting on Damage 3.0, something which DE don't even know fully what they want to do with yet.

• Bringing balance to Status and Critical chance
  • Magnetic b Magnetic rework 

SoonTM

Removal of keys from Derelicts and dispersion of them through System

Don't think this has been mentioned by them, as far as I'm aware. Derelict is a pretty neglected are by DE anyway, so I'm not expecting any additions here either.

Option to choose Daily Tribute milestone rewards ahead of time

only after we get Primed Serration as a login reward! :crylaugh: :crylaugh: 

wondering if vauban,nyx,titania,loki,wukong would be getting reworks anytime soon

Vauban isn't too bad, he could just use a little more survivability IMO, as he looks a lot tankier than he actually is.

Nyx isn't too bad, her powers can scale quite well, but I'd like Psychic Bolts to actually become useful for more than taking down low-level Dargyns on the Plains.

Titania could use looking at, her 4 is the main reason most players use her.

Loki is a no-go, I doubt anyone would even let DE rework Loki as most people say he's perfect as he is.

Wukong definitely needs looking at as Defy more or less defines him. Primal Fury isn't too bad but could be improved. Cloudwalker and Iron Jab need to either be replaced or reworked totally.

My opinions o this.

The moas are deads in coming if they have no innate vacuum or something which adds qol changes. More kubrow breeds would be nice as more kavat but for kavats they broke the trend to copy sentinels and there are 2 kind of kavats now which basically do all the jobs. They need a rework (all companion) before they want to expand this. Pets needs AI, sentinels needs more tankiness, more weapon, option to revive them so they need to rework the regen mods.

Damage 3.0 still on the table but they won't remove the mandatory mods because those needs for us to do some progression and improve our arsenal. First of all the feeling you progress and become stronger by these mods is a great opportuinty second to this the removal of these mods only gives option to other cheese mods to fill the positions. They need completely overhaul the mod - damage systems if they want to reach balance. My opinion is they can tone down those damage mods but then add more slot and make them separated to the damage, utility, defense which would add more build option but still not op.

Status and critical mostly works fine the magnetic proc is useful against corpus only. The status giving mods needs buffs or reworks otherwise I see no problem there.

I don't know about the derelicts because those are not in any focus group by DE. Those are works well as mutagen farm and vault hunting missions.

Daily rewards would be nice if these are removed completely in order to boost the chances in mission to get better rewards. Some reward are broken (credits) and others just not meaningful like rescources. The weapon blueprints and the boosters are okayish I think but waiting for something in the distant future to get is just silly and kills the peoples. It should not be in any meaningful rewards at the first place because if you not log you not progress and to just log in and spend minutes from your time to "progress" is silly. I would be happy if they instead add different kinds of rewards and other ways to reward peoples if they do progression. The log in and you get something is meaningless.

In this frame mix the Nyx is what needs the least touch because her abilities are good crowd control abilities and her ultimate is nice too. The bolts are low level clearers but other than that not so useful so that needs a rework.

Loki is same like the crocodiles in evolution scale and their shape and uses changed a little because the base design was good. Loki maybe needs more survivability but his speed is grants this because he can do some maneuver. He is not in a dire need to rework.

Titania needs a look at, because she is a caster whom has very low base energy pool to do it and her last ability eats a lot. Her lantern is often useless on semi open maps and on plains just worthless. The tribute and spellbind could got some tweaks but those abilities are not needs a rework.

Wukong needs his jab and cloudwalk reworks because these abilities are waste of the slot currently. The jab could become a crowd control ability to hit multiple enemies and become like the dota wukong ability which is a nice hit animation with a stun. Cloud walk could be faster and be more controllable. Defy is okay, His ultimate is also okay if scaling well with mods. 

Vauban needs the most rework because all of his abilities except the mines are outdated. Tesla needs some boost to become a more useful scaling ability which helps at least in stuns on high levels and kill lower-medium level enemies. Mines are okay those are tactical abilities maybe the energy needs need to be lowered a bit. Bastille is nice but the duration and the enemies can hold needs some buff plus 10-15 sec duration and around 40-50 enemies hold on it. Vortex deals a low damage compared to other ultimates and the duration is not so good so it is a high cost short timed cc. In the old times it was better but the devs nerfed it because of issues mostly with performance drop and it cleared rooms well. Now it needs to be buffed again to a level where it could kill and scale if they not touch the duration on it. His passive is a joke and it meant to be a teamplayer but if you solo you did not get that armor bonus. Instead of this they could just add 200 armor to Vauban and add a new passive which boost his teslas or he can lay a turret or something or connect the teslas into a great ball of Energy.

These are just my opinions on this subject so feel free to add into the table something new.