Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X, Y, Z Rotate for Dojo Decorations

_Neuromaencer

I'm doing a lot of decorating for my clan, it's what I do to chill out after running Tridolons and whatnot. I started adding lights and other generic decorations. Later I wanted to make our dojo special and use my creative skills to make something unique for our dojo.

It would be fantastic (I mean !!!) if we had X,Y,Z move/rotate functionality in the decorator UI. This would make things so much easier and let me work more freely without struggling with the placement mechanics.

So many ideas go down the drain because certain object can only be placed vertically/horizontally or it won't place properly. Being able to manually place things would be 11/10.

Now I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement but damn I would love to spend more time making cool decorations for my clan and this would make that happen. 

If anyone has any tips, or if I've missed any hidden functionality please let me know. Cheers.

il y a 12 minutes, _Neuromaencer a dit :

It would be fantastic (I mean !!!) if we had X,Y,Z move/rotate functionality in the decorator UI.

We have it. 🙂

When you maintain right click to rotate, look at all the option you have. One of them allow you to change the rotation axis. ("W" on french keyboard... so I think it's "Z" on american one ?)