Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Series: Founder Restart

incontrovertible

giphy.gif

Stream Series: Founder Restart

Greetings fellow Tenno!

I will be starting a new series for my stream that for lack of a better title I'm calling Founder Restart. This series will be a brand new account that I will play without using any resources gained from my original Founder account (such as his Dojo) and without any platinum external to game-play.

In other words this brand new account will be done completely Free to Play but with the experience I've gained by playing Warframe since April 11, 2013. I do not claim to be the best or most knowledgeable player in the game, but It is my hope that viewers will be able to use my experience as a shortcut to becoming a veteran player themselves and even to teach me things about the game!

I will be streaming Founder Restart starting May 28 on the following schedule, with it also available to view or sync to on Stanza:

Monday - Thursday: 10AM AEST to 12PM AEST

I stream to multiple platforms simultaneously as well including:

• Mixer - FTL means under 1-second latency between caster and viewers.
  • Twitch - Largest platform.
  • Youtube - Full transcoding options with live DVR.

I recommend Mixer as the almost non-existent latency allows for a very quick back and forth. Thank-you for your time and I hope to see you all in the future to have some fun times!

Edited by incontrovertible

21 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

wait so this new account dosnt have founders gear? 

Yup.

Founders items are tied to the account purchased with it.

Technically, by right, we can't have 2 accounts per person but I guess as long as there is no trade of platinum or stuff across the accounts, the devs probably won't crack down hard on it, especially if the purpose is to help promote the game.

8 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Yup.

Founders items are tied to the account purchased with it.

Technically, by right, we can't have 2 accounts per person but I guess as long as there is no trade of platinum or stuff across the accounts, the devs probably won't crack down hard on it, especially if the purpose is to help promote the game.

We can have more than 1 account, they just can't interact in any way.