Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It needs a full on overhaul tbo

(PSN)Sgt_Buttscratch

It’s hard to pick on anyone thing in the current conclave for legit feedback, the whole thing is a mess to be honest. So in my opinion the only logical feedback, is to call for a ground up rebuilding of the entire conclave.

Here is what I would do.

REMOVE ALL WARFRAMES AND WEAPONS - Instantly conclave is 10x better.

(seems illogical to me that we would use our warframes to hunt and kill other warframes)

REMOVE ORO - A kill should be a kill and all that matters.

-----------------------------------------------

I think a better way to play this out would be to give us all a senshi frame, one we can design from ground up.

The frame would have 2 layers, the core and the exo suit,

The core will be the main stats behind the frame, players on creation of frame will chose from several styles of core.

example(ideas not absolutes)

Lightweight (fast, shield based, low hp, lower energy, high stamina)

Heavy (Slow, low shields, high hp, high energy, low stamina)

Energy levels regen shield faster based upon amount, Stamina heals health based upon amount.

(this is best left to creative minds, not one like mine)

As Well as obvious choice of male/female/X as well as height/weight

Exo suit would be the style/looks of your frame consisting of head/torso/legs/feet/arms/hands, extensive, but allows for  personalization.

Parts being earned from playing conclave, earning XP and ranking up.

Dojo conclave lab

Marketplace

And special events

----- ---- ----- ----- -----

Weapons need to be reduced at 1st, and adjusted so they are balanced with pro/con logic, not just base stats. Hard to explain what I mean, but current weapons are balanced around stats and aren't at all balanced.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Game modes are fine, 1v1, TDM, CtF and Lunaro, but I would also add Clan battles, where clans can challenge other clans to TDM/CtF/Lunaro complete with leader boards and a currency which allows for dojo research of exo suit parts.

ALl I got right now, what do you think?

(Keep in mind this is all just ideas not law)

Edited by (PS4)covan2306

1 hour ago, Nighttide77 said:

So...the OP wants to create a whole new game using Warframe's engine.

Rather than squeeeeze 30 odd warframes and hundreds of weapons into a system that can't handle them...yeah

5 hours ago, Tachmag said:

Why though?

Conclave is a mess, soley because it is trying to accommodate for too much, the core game play of conclave is pretty damn fun, the lack of balance what so ever just makes it worthless and unappealing.

Conclave is perfectly fine as is. If you’re struggling, tgen invest more time to learn it

you can do private matches for playing other people like clan v clan.

i don’t understand your issue with Oro however, it’s a fine system as is.

As you haven’t actually specifically pointed out any other issues other than ‘weapons arent balanced’ which is only the case if you haven’t started to use conclave mods imo.

in conclusion, I don’t see any reason for conclave to change and you are in fact probably playing the wrong game given what you are after.

Edited by Tonks-Prime
More issues