Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hi i play on ps4 warframe and i cant play with my friend because he playiing it on pc why we cant ?????????

(PSN)sergejek959

The answer lies in the topic of your message.  You are playing Warframe on the PS4, and your friend is playing it on PC.

Perhaps you are new to the game or somehow unaware, but it would appear that you do not understand how Warframe has been developed--it was originally developed for PC, and then ported to console.  This means that all the updates, additions and changes to the game first happen on the PC version, and then, once "finalized", those updates are packaged into an update for the console versions (the game is on XBox One now also, but that's a different story as to why players from different consoles cannot play together... take that up with Sony and Microsoft) which then has to go through a certification process requiring approval by Sony and Microsoft before it is made available to console players. 

This is clearly visible on the Warframe website, where the tab on the left-hand side of the page shows that the current version of the game on PC is 22.20.6, while the version on both PS4 and XBOne is 22.18.8. 

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre

• 4 weeks later...

Please do not dilute the real bug reports with this. It takes DE longer because they have to sort through unnecessary posts like this when they have real bugs they have to do deal with. Please do not waste their time, if you would like to play with your friend, GO TO PC. Stop wasting time, and posts.