Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Bosses out in normal missions

ljmadruga

As title says.

I’ve always wondered why Lotus tells the player that the Jackal has taken out a bunch of operatives out in the field, yet it’s never seen outside of its boss fight.

Maybe even have them like syndicate assassination squads where they are dropped in randomly in a mission. All of them would make sense being completely disposable (with the exception of the Sargent)

I’m thinking like having 3-4 jackals drop in randomly and you and your team have to take them out. Maybe even a pack of hyenas or even 3-4 raptor variants.

Ambulas is a common guest on dropships when playing Pluto missions.

Lynx can make an appearance in Clem missions and in that one Grineer Spy Vault if you set off the alarms.

Hyenas are all over the place when it's time to stop the Razorback Armada.

Zanuka can pay you a visit for supporting the Grineer in Invasions.

... did I miss anything? My point is, what you're asking for is kind of already in the game 😛

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Ambulas is a common guest on dropships when playing Pluto missions.

Lynx can make an appearance in Clem missions and in that one Grineer Spy Vault if you set off the alarms.

Hyenas are all over the place when it's time to stop the Razorback Armada.

Zanuka can pay you a visit for supporting the Grineer in Invasions.

... did I miss anything? My point is, what you're asking for is kind of already in the game 😛

I understand that, but what about Jackal and raptor? What I’m saying is that they should be given some more appearances.

14 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

I understand that, but what about Jackal and raptor? What I’m saying is that they should be given some more appearances.

As was said, their size kinda makes that problematic.

I don't quite see fighting Jackal / Raptor in a tight corridor to be very much fun, or interesting, TBH.

Some kind of special mission in a more open tileset could work I guess,
but as a random occurence for more-or-less regular missions, these just don't seem good fits to me.