Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo room ideas i had...

Kirani_i

I'm not sure if this will be seen by DE workers, but I had a few ideas for some amazing dojo rooms for the clans.

Some of my ideas include:

Archwing obstacle course: just what it says, obstacle course, but with archwings!

Underwater room: think aquarium, we can put fish in it that we catch in cetus and they will just swim around and be aesthetic

Garden room: where we can synthesize plants we scan on the different planets

Active pet room: bring your kubrow or kavat to the clan and drop it in the room, they can run around and play with each other

Pet breeding room: like using imprints, but more random and can create a new pet in one place!

Everyone else is allowed to input ideas here as well, hoping some of you like my ideas!

MORE IDEAS!!!

Orbiter/Ship docking hub: make the dojo your central hub for all players in the clan! Buy and build new ships directly in the dojo

Tenno Rooms: all of those with tenno in the clan can have their own special rooms in the dojo! Kind of like our ship rooms but more personalized and in the dojo! This way we can tell more about our clanmates personalities and interests in warframe! The room would have to be claimed by the actual player and then that specific room would only be able to be personalized by said player, but others could go in and look around

Edited by Kirani_i
more ideas

welp. Was going to make a similar post but this one has few of the ideas I had. 

The aquarium would be really cool. Or maybe putting fish in the garden rooms with water in them? Somehow connecting dojos to cetus and plains would be pretty nice, and it would make the dojo just a bit more lively. Condrocs in sand garden/gardens in general? Turn our dojos into massive wildlife preservations.

As for the pet room, I was wondering it would be really cool if clan members could bring up (Or warlords/orwhateverhierarchy) their pet/imprints and create a clone/s of the said pupper.

Basically a pet factory, but only the clan members could go and get the dog/kavat of their dreams. It could be limited so that the pet you get from there can't be used in breeding further. (Imprints used automatically). Additionally it could be cool if we could get our own 'guard kubrows' for the dojo, like 1-3 per room. (1 for small garden, 3 for the biggest rooms and some limitations. So no doggos in observatory for example). This way your clan would get their own 'special' kubrow as well. Once again, there  could be limitation of like 2-3 pets per clan that they can breed endlessly. 

The garden room/lab is also a great idea.