Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, pyrovolt said:

Does this hotfix have the fix for fishing? sense no matter how many you pick up in plains you dont loot any at cetus.

I just had the same thing happening to me. Fished some at night, "completed" the mission by going back to cetus and received nothing in my inventory while stating it in the rewards section of the mission results.

7 minutes ago, mehebsha said:

Banshee So useless now

Silent now useless because they changed meele

Sound Quake augment now useless because its 100 energy instead of 25.

So the only thing its MAYBE..yeah..its just *MAYBE*.. its Sonar.

Whats the point of playing banshee?

Also they changed saryn prime 220 armor to 300 armor...but Banshee prime total armor its 65. LOL😋

Banshee still destroys maps of low levels with quake, not much changed there

I know no one reads these comments, and I know it is pointless, BUT HOLY #*!%ING S#&$ THE GPU particles arr soooooo goddamn good for my S#&$ laptop with an APU. Before I had to run ALL my settings on low or off, and using any type of particle effects would slow my computer. My entry in the plains alone was taking minutes. Like, 5 to 7 minutes.

Now I set it to Medium Particle Quality, and High particle density, and still running as smoooth as an indian bovine. Even your « Ludicrous » option barely affected my speed and created no lag.

So congratulations, you have made someone very happy!!!!

I LIKE ALL THE SHINIES!!!!

Please fix carrier's vacuum precept no longer working after exiting Titania's Razorwing.  It's quite annoying clearing an area, exiting razorwing to pick up energy and goodies only to realize vacuum isn't working worth a crap.

10 minutes ago, mehebsha said:

Banshee So useless now

Silent now useless because they changed meele

Sound Quake augment now useless because its 100 energy instead of 25.

So the only thing its MAYBE..yeah..its just *MAYBE*.. its Sonar.

Whats the point of playing banshee?

Also they changed saryn prime 220 armor to 300 armor...but Banshee prime total armor its 65. LOL😋

DO Banshee and I DO 1 2 3..

Still doing fine without any problem

So why has it been almost a week and yet still no fix for the fact that fishing is flat out broken right now? All fishing loot disappears magically when you return to Cetus. Ever since 22.20.3. I just tested it now, and it still happens. You can't do any of Hai-Luk's fishing services.

EDIT: GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! The source of the bug is this: Turn off "Sellable Only" In your INVENTORY and that will fix it. Stupid, I know. Such is coding.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the loading/Star Chart percussion loop.

Reduced how? Its still annoying and quite loud... was it reduced in all instances? i.e.

• the quieter one that starts during the countdown
  • the travel TO a mission
  • the travel FROM a mission

or perhaps you missed the last one? 

10 minutes ago, moshhammer said:

We don't want better targetting with the cursor - we don't want a cursor at all.

Please remove the cursor from controllers and roll back to the old control scheme

Yes, can we please just have the option to disable the virtual cursor and return to sensible controller-based menu navigation?

I realize you’re all very proud of your mouse emulation, and that you rarely remove things once implemented, but it was the wrong answer to the problem. 

How about reverting the broken changes to melee interacting with the environment, including counting enemies as the environment, and not continue to nerf melee further. Instead, reduce scoliacs riven disposition to one, and remove Maiming Strike if people have such a big problem with it. Don't use Maiming Strike as an excuse to destroy melee when the changes wont do anything to the 4k plat +Range Scoliac Rivens responsible for "I have nothing to kill" complaints.

When will the arrow skins work with bow skins like the Daikyu? With Tennocon fastly approaching, noone will be able to use Baro's Arrow skins like the Prisma or Ki'teer arrows if the bow has a skin on it...

A lot of us bow users really miss using them. :(

Archived