Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exiting the Relic selection menu now counts as a non-vote instead of a decline. Previously ‘Exiting’ from the Relic selection screen counted as "declining" the mission, which you could not undo unless you left the squad, or the mission is cancelled entirely.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked how Assassination Targets spawn in Assassinate Bounties to fix recurring issues of failed Bounties due to the Target not spawning. The Bounty will now attempt to procure a spawn location for the Target for 30 seconds, and if it fails, the Bounty will successfully advance. Geometry and split-second timing play into factor here, and failing a Bounty due to unavoidable situations does not grant Konzu his early lunch!

So instead of fixing the problem, you just made it so when it happens you beat that stage instead of loose?

is it every man for himself now with pickups? cant mark stuff i picked up anymore, if i dont mark it before pickup then its gone, looks like if you dont see it you dont get it, marking rare items and drops for others helped, probably why we cant do it any more, "you are not suppose to help other players, bad boy''

oh i forgot about a bug, when using nova slow on a grounded dargyn and its pilot, when he gets on the dargyn and you run up to him and he gets off, the dargyn and pilot is invulnerable( unkillable) and you cant get on the dargyn aswell after pilot gets off, this is all still on the ground tho

1 hour ago, Shaloman said:

I appreciate this sarcasm, but I'm genuinely afraid DE will think you're serious.

Current situation with Controller Support is make or break the game for me..

I'm trying my best to work with it..

Just because you use a Controller, the limits of Console should not be forced on PC.. And vice versa..

Example.. Console should have same options as PC.. Like having option to use arrow to hack and Attack/Secondary Fire button(Right bumper or Right Trigger) to change hack pattern.. Not be limited to "default" movement key (Left Stick/WASD) and hold it in position for which pattern you want to hack + use X button (Left mouse) to change hack pattern when (left mouse) is (Attack) Right Trigger on Controller

When playing in a group, you can't mark resources after you pick them up any more. And I'm fairly sure my team can't see when I do mark them. I've had to resort to making a waypoint and telling them in squad chat. I hope this isn't intentional... It still works for mods and blueprints though.

Also sonicor projectiles are still bouncing off of enemies

Hey is there anyway we can get the "Select All" button back when selecting which fish to give to Hai-Luk for standings or to cut up? Also I'm not sure if the fish-select menu is supposed to do this, but if you have "Only Sellable" selected from the Inventory screen and then if you go into her fish select menu will show that you don't have any fish to give to her!

thanks!

37 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Current situation with Controller Support is make or break the game for me..

I'm trying my best to work with it..

Just because you use a Controller, the limits of Console should not be forced on PC.. And vice versa..

Example.. Console should have same options as PC.. Like having option to use arrow to hack and Attack/Secondary Fire button(Right bumper or Right Trigger) to change hack pattern.. Not be limited to "default" movement key (Left Stick/WASD) and hold it in position for which pattern you want to hack + use X button (Left mouse) to change hack pattern when (left mouse) is (Attack) Right Trigger on Controller

And another thing.. 

If i wanted to put a press time counter on a button to open my map.. Current Controller Support don't support that.. 

If i wanna press 2 buttons to open Consumables.. Current Controller Support don't support that..

If i wanna use Left Stick press (Quick Melee) as Melee attack (Right Trigger) for when my hand gets tired.. Current Controller does not support that.. 

Quick Melee turns into Melee Channeling when Melee is Primary Weapon.. Because Melee Channeling can only be "bound to a Melee attack button".. Melee Channeling can't be bound to Secondary Fire.. Secondary Fire has no use Primary Melee or Dual Wielding, so i don't see why not..

3 hours ago, kpa732 said:

Are the abysmally low drop rates for new pigments intended? I've spent 2 hours in the plains hunting condrocs and haven't gotten a single one.

same, haven't even been able to get any pigment either (myself and another clan member tried individually and nothing).  It seems like they're not spawning on the ground and the ones in the air aren't dropping any pigment which in turn means we can't get any pigment.  Makes it a tiny bit difficult to get the required pigment if it's not dropping it lol

I was able to get pigments from the birds on the ground before this patch so I'm guessing there's a bug with this update. 

@[DE]Megan Can you get this checked please 🙂

Still no update on a steam controller fix!

I use hybrid mappings with keyboard and mouse inputs and I can't navigate through ANY menu. 

Please DE take a look into it! I'm jonezin for some Warframe. 

Idk if this is intended, but if so it is ridiculous. the tower white pigment has a 0% drop chance from the condrocs that are guaranteed to spawn(the one at the entrance, the 6 on the beach). the only way to get the pigment is from the condrocs that randomly spawn across the map.

also some feedback on dojo lighting.

Archived